The last person to post in this thread wins a brick of .22 ammo

Replies

• coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,410 Senior Member
    edited May 2018 #25322
    Productive day at the salt mine and it ended on a high note. 👍

Tomorrow, I get to use my day off to move my daughter out of her apartment in Chicago. 😳

The good news is that nothing is packed yet, so at least I didn't miss all the fun.  Yay! 😭
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 8,570 Senior Member

Tomorrow, I get to use my day off to move my daughter out of her apartment in Chicago. 😳

The good news is that nothing is packed yet, so at least I didn't miss all the fun.  Yay! 😭
    Is she moving back home?
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,990 Senior Member
    Don't get mugged or shot in the Windy City!

Hey, you gonna stop by the Obammy properties and give a shout out?
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,726 Senior Member
    Better you than me.

Been there more times than I would like, when I had too due to work. MADE sure I didn't leave anything up there to have to go back
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• FFLshooterFFLshooter Member Posts: 932 Senior Member
    shush said:
    Took one of those DNA ancestry test thingies ................. that I’m 47% British

Big Chief said:
    Ha, you and Shush have more in common that you thought!

I am 50% Irish, 50% Welsh, 100% English and 100% British.

British is a nationality (and a frame of mind. :).)

You can not be of % British.

Also,7% Jewish?

Judaism is religion, not a race. People are free to convert into or out of Judaism.

I am being quite serious.

Do me a favour, if it is not too personal, what is the exact wording on your DNA ancestry test sheet for your attachment to being British.

It is a very thought-provoking topic, historically wise.

Says Great Britain and then European Jewish and a bunch of other smaller stuff.
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 3,456 Senior Member
    edited May 2018 #25327
    1000?

Edit dern🐒
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,957 Senior Member
    Well, it's trying to rain here. Been raining all around me all day long, but the clouds have been peeing on everyone but my little slice of heaven. I don't need anymore right now; the ground is still wet from the 2" that fell day before yesterday.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,897 Senior Member
    That moment when you realize you left your red dot scope on for a week.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,288 Senior Member
    That moment when you realize you left your red dot scope on for a week.
    Crap! I just checked the Red/Green dot on my CVA - its been over a year since I last used it. Works fine.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 7,714 Senior Member
    So,,,,,,,,,,Does the person who turned the page in this 'discussion' automatically get the brick of .22...............
    Inquiring minds want to know...........
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
    orchidman said:
    So,,,,,,,,,,Does the person who turned the page in this 'discussion' automatically get the brick of .22...............
    Waiting.............
    orchidman said:
    orchidman said:
    Waiting.............
    Still waiting..............
    Waiting.................
    Try again..............
    Good grief Charlie Brown............
    Yep..........you can probably guess I am bored..............
    WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is my Brick????????
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,288 Senior Member
    edited May 2018 #25339
    Loaded new "film" in my camera, only 17 exposures left on the old "roll". Battery charging.

My back hurts from loading that Drill Press I guess. Son in law had the heavy end of it too. I sure hope I don't get a flat tire between here and the shoot, it's gonna suck if I have to take that press outta the trunk to get to the spare...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,897 Senior Member
    Knew I should have stayed on here instead of packing stuff. As Bob Seger would say "Turnin the page"
  • TrueTone911TrueTone911 Senior Member Posts: 6,045 Senior Member
    29979...and counting
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,935 Senior Member
    orchidman said:
    WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is my Brick????????

If we had not lost our picture albums when the forum changed over, eye wood show it 2 U,
    Then U could have come and gotten it.
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
    For Orchidman
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Big Chief said:
    For Orchidman

Big Chief said:
    Big Chief said:
    For Orchidman

Big Chief said:
    Big Chief said:
    Big Chief said:
    For Orchidman

Big Chief said:
    Big Chief said:
    For Orchidman

Hurry Orchidman and you can be the last to post until someone else does!
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 3,456 Senior Member
    A thousand pages of quality content.🐒
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    shush said:
    Took one of those DNA ancestry test thingies ................. that I’m 47% British

Big Chief said:
    Ha, you and Shush have more in common that you thought!

I am 50% Irish, 50% Welsh, 100% English and 100% British.

British is a nationality (and a frame of mind. :).)

You can not be of % British.

Also,7% Jewish?

Judaism is religion, not a race. People are free to convert into or out of Judaism.

I am being quite serious.

Do me a favour, if it is not too personal, what is the exact wording on your DNA ancestry test sheet for your attachment to being British.

It is a very thought-provoking topic, historically wise.

Says Great Britain and then European Jewish and a bunch of other smaller stuff.

That would seem a very broad brush they have painted you with, not much insight available.

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Jayhawker wrote: »...But seriously Shush....

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

• coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,410 Senior Member
    Diver43 said:

Is she moving back home?
    For the time being.  School is done, lease is up at the end of the month. 
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin