Home Main Category Clubhouse

The last person to post in this thread wins a brick of .22 ammo

Replies

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 25,200 Senior Member
    So glad youse had fun  :D
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Posts: 4,121 Senior Member
    knitepoet said:
    Dear Lord how often do you have this done?!?!?  I did my first at 58 and the doctor said see you in 10!
    After the number and sizes of polyps they found during mine a few months back, they told ME, "see ya next year"  :#
    Mine was 100% clean.  Not even one polyp, nada, zilch.   I was really happy because the cleanup prep sucked…

It’s a °IIIII° thing 😎

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 25,184 Senior Member
    I'm a member of the "5 year club" as they find a  - as in exactly ONE - polyp every time. For reasons beyond my control, I've had a different doc do this each time - but I hope I *NEVER* have to change again. This doc specifies an OTC prep that works, has ZERO taste, and you only need to drink 2 quarts, not 4 litres! Far more comfortable too - you don't blow up the toilet.

This one has a new kind of camera too - instead of one video feed, there's three including a reverse angle. I was in and out of the office in an hour, the procedure itself was probably 15 minutes at most.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
    knitepoet said:
    Dear Lord how often do you have this done?!?!?  I did my first at 58 and the doctor said see you in 10!
    After the number and sizes of polyps they found during mine a few months back, they told ME, "see ya next year"  :#
    Mine was 100% clean.  Not even one polyp, nada, zilch.   I was really happy because the cleanup prep sucked…
    I have a comment! :D;)

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
    Let’s keep it G rated!  😎

It’s a °IIIII° thing 😎

And yes I am!

It’s a °IIIII° thing 😎

Reading a book whose title escapes me at the moment - something about time travel. It might as well be titled "Relativity for idiots and complete morons" - even I can understand it! That Einstein guy was a friggin' genius to be able to work all this out by sheer logic - and he did it with a triangle!

)O(
  • JustsomedudeJustsomedude Posts: 1,359 Senior Member
    edited October 2021 #29499
    As for Zorbas Dr appointment. Anything's a colonoscopy if you're brave and relaxed enough 
    😆
    We've been conditioned to believe that obedience is virtuous and voting is freedom- 
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 10,809 Senior Member
     That Einstein guy was a friggin' genius to be able to work all this out by sheer logic - and he did it with a triangle!

‽??‽??‽‽??????????????????
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • JayJay Senior Member Posts: 4,508 Senior Member
    My dad died of colon cancer due to NOT having colonoscopies. Keep up the good work, boys. It’s not pleasant. But very well can save your life. 😎 And there’s folks who’d like to have you around. 
  • JayJay Senior Member Posts: 4,508 Senior Member
    Besides, you can shoot you’re very own Blazing Saddles camp fire scene afterwards… 
    Jay said:
    Besides, you can shoot you’re very own Blazing Saddles camp fire scene afterwards… 
    🤣🤣🤣

It’s a °IIIII° thing 😎

Troupe leader suddenly decides that we all need to have matchy-matchy dance veils. So she hands me this veil in class tonite. Nice enough veil - what's generally called a "restaurant veil" as its very short - 2-1/2 yards. Regular veils are 3 yards, and I routinely dance with 4! This crappy little short-ass veil doesn't work well with a big stage style choreography!

I'm just laughing at the ridiculousness of the whole thing - it was pure comedy trying to get this thing to do what needed doing during practice tonite. I'll overcome and adapt - but what was she thinking?

)O(
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 12,454 Senior Member
    ^^ You realize that nobody here has a clue of what your posting about? ^^
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    Diver43 said:
    ^^ You realize that nobody here has a clue of what your posting about? ^^

Yea - but the situation was so laughable I just had to tell *somebody*!

)O(
    I'll laugh to that
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • PFDPFD Senior Member Posts: 1,805 Senior Member
    edited October 2021 #29508
    Zorba, if anyone can pull it off, it's you!
    (That's a little veil humor)
    That's all I got.

Paul
    In the meantime, my backyard is all torn up:

)O(
    What are you having done?
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 14,573 Senior Member
    Find any bodies "Florida Man"? ;)
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
    Diver43 said:
    What are you having done?
    Small extension to the MBR, a screen porch, and more patio. This house was built in 1963 - little storage and the MBR is way too small. So it's getting bigger, and a walk in closet is being added.

)O(
    You don't have any grass to cut and an asshole neighbor that cuts theirs way too much, hence making you look like crap? I'm jealous.
    We've been conditioned to believe that obedience is virtuous and voting is freedom- 
    You don't have any grass to cut and an asshole neighbor that cuts theirs way too much, hence making you look like crap? I'm jealous.
    Still have grass in the front, and there'll be "some" still in the back. The 2nd picture showing the swim spa et al, was taken from where there's going to be a "Zen garden".

)O(
    Getting ready for what will probably be the WEIRDEST dance performance of my career tomorrow. We'll see how it turns out, local dancer wanted to bring a group of us together for a video project, we each drive the artistic vision of our segment. So the 'weird' is my own fault of course - it involves a necktie, something I utterly reject and *detest*!

)O(
    Grab shot taken from a 7th floor balcony of yesterday's beach video shoot. Not the best picture for sure - but a fun one nonetheless. Can you find me - and no, I'm not the videographer in the foreground!

)O(
    edited November 2021 #29518
    I couldn't have taken this picture if I'd tried (center). Clearing a new waterpipe of dirt - hit the shutter release at exactly the right moment by complete accident! The dirty water on top of a column of clean...

)O(
    Have you ever had to have the water turned off for more than a day or two, turn it back on and brown water shoots out first?
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 10,809 Senior Member
    Had sprinklers at work go off for the first time in years.... I think they accidently hooked them up to the local sewage lift station.

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
    I call this picture "The downtrodden male" - collapsed after Bianca's (far left) class was over!

)O(