Home Main Category Clubhouse

The last person to post in this thread wins a brick of .22 ammo

Replies

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 25,184 Senior Member
    edited January 22 #29552
    NN said:
    you must shop with the same people that Clean does-----she has all kinds of things wrong
    Well - bLowes isn't my favorite hardware store, and FedEx isn't my favorite shipping company - and I didn't know I was going to deal with either when I bought the thing. If I'd had to guess what a combination of the two would look like, it would have been something like this!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • RaftermanRafterman New Member Posts: 380 Member
    Output of bed at 4:30am. 16F at launch time. Wasn’t my turn to fly today. But I did get to fly on the 16th.
  • RugerFanRugerFan Senior Member Posts: 2,756 Senior Member
    That looks like fun!!!!
  • RaftermanRafterman New Member Posts: 380 Member
    Lots o fun alright. But like anything worthwhile it is a lot of work to set up and the recovery after the flight. The hardest part for the pilots is having a dedicated crew that's willing to show up when needed. 
  • ZeeZee Senior Member Posts: 27,935 Senior Member
    edited February 6 #29556
    I found your Amazon Package!

"To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith
    A dance sister made one of these 7 second promo vids for everyone dancing at an upcoming event:

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 10,809 Senior Member
    Zee said:

Unless it's coming thru California. Then it's probably laying along the railroad tracks.....
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • ZeeZee Senior Member Posts: 27,935 Senior Member
    jbp-ohio said:
    Zee said:

Unless it's coming thru California. Then it's probably laying along the railroad tracks.....
    That’s the next step. 
    "To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Posts: 4,121 Senior Member
    Zee said:
    jbp-ohio said:
    Zee said:

That’s the next step. 
    Something finally getting done about it hopefully…

It’s a °IIIII° thing 😎

Zee said:
    jbp-ohio said:
    Zee said:

That’s the next step. 
    Time for private security, and I don't mean Gecko45........
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • kansashunterkansashunter Senior Member Posts: 1,911 Senior Member
    My jeep is broke down and the dealer said 2 weeks to get the part so today I went to a friend's shop and looked at it and found the part aftermarket and it will be here Thursday. Being off work is expensive, I keep looking at things I think I need. I need either the weather to get better or get back to work. 
    jbp-ohio said:
    Zee said:
    jbp-ohio said:
    Zee said:

That’s the next step. 
    Time for private security, and I don't mean Gecko45........
    Yep…

It’s a °IIIII° thing 😎

edited February 8 #29564
    Started watching 'Jack Reacher'. Didn't even take one minute before they got stupid. BG shoots multiple shots at a running victim with a suppressed pistol........ reaches down and picks up all of the brass..... which is laying inches from each other....... in knee high grass........ in the dark.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 14,573 Senior Member
    edited February 8 #29565
    jbp-ohio said:
    Started watching 'Jack Reacher'. Didn't even take one minute before they got stupid. BG shoots multiple shots at a running victim with a suppressed pistol........ reaches down and picks up all of the brass..... which is laying inches from each other....... in knee high grass........ in the dark..
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
    jbp-ohio said:
    Started watching 'Jack Reacher'. Didn't even take one minute before they got stupid. BG shoots multiple shots at a running victim with a suppressed pistol........ reaches down and picks up all of the brass..... which is laying inches from each other....... in knee high grass........ in the dark.
    But when the shirt comes off.....every body stops and stares, lol

I have been burning through it on a night I can have a beer, a lot of "hold my beer" moments
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11

)O(
    edited February 23 #29568
    Bad day. Had to put down my 15yo cat. Maybe could have cured for lots of money, but that is a human thing. No reason to prolong suffering for maybes..........
    That sucks. BTDTGTTSGOO.

)O(
  • PFDPFD Senior Member Posts: 1,805 Senior Member
    Good looking cat.
    It sounds like you gave it a long and happy life.
    Still never easy.
    That's all I got.

Paul
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 12,454 Senior Member
    Saying goodbye to furry friends is never easy.  15 years is a good run.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • rberglofrberglof Senior Member Posts: 2,970 Senior Member
    Sorry! They do find that soft spot in your heart.
  • GrapeApeGrapeApe Posts: 379 Member
    Sorry for your loss
    "For longer range, use a bigger case. For bigger game, use a bigger bullet." - Dan Johnson
    jbp-ohio said:
    Bad day. Had to put down my 15yo cat. Maybe could have cured for lots of money, but that is a human thing. No reason to prolong suffering for maybes..........
    Always a heart wrenching time.   Sorry for your loss.

It’s a °IIIII° thing 😎

jbp-ohio said:
    CHIRO1989 said:
    jbp-ohio said:
    But when the shirt comes off.....every body stops and stares, lol

I have been burning through it on a night I can have a beer, a lot of "hold my beer" moments
    Wife and I watched it.  The second they called 95gr 9mm ammo subsonic in the first episode I almost turned it off but getting past the multiple technical stupid moments it’s actually a very entertaining show and the wife enjoys every time the guy takes off his shirt so we can watch together.  Win-win!  

It’s a °IIIII° thing 😎

Her twin sister was looking/calling for her last night at bed time. Seemed to have gotten something in both my eyes at that time......  :'(

• RugerFanRugerFan Senior Member Posts: 2,756 Senior Member
    It’s surprising how much cats talk to each other. 
    Aftermath of Bianca's (center, on floor) "Belly Dance Fitness Fusion" class. I'm the sexy one in the middle of the back row... ;)

)O(
    Zorbas wearing pants! o:)
  • PFDPFD Senior Member Posts: 1,805 Senior Member
    That pic evokes about a dozen immediate thoughts.
    I'm going to go with "I'll bet you're in way better shape than I am!"
    Now the tramp stamp . . .
    That's all I got.

Paul
    My wife just told me I need to “expand my horizons”, as she drives to Pizza Hut.... :#