Home Main Category Clubhouse

The last person to post in this thread wins a brick of .22 ammo

Replies

• waipapa13waipapa13 Senior Member Posts: 895 Senior Member
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOiSUNdBzmU

Damn, I've been helped a lot by chiropractic, but I don't know if I'd be game for this.

What's your opinion @CHIRO1989?
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,661 Senior Member
    In a world where people are ill informed. All information becomes suspect. No matter the source or content. No matter the slant or bias. Its all wrong all the time.

Yep. I don't believe a damn thing that ANYBODY tells me.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 13,543 Senior Member
    edited June 5 #29854
    waipapa13 said:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOiSUNdBzmU

Damn, I've been helped a lot by chiropractic, but I don't know if I'd be game for this.

What's your opinion @CHIRO1989?
    Not for every patient, it is not that hard to adjust the cervical spine with way less force, I do something similar if the mechanism of injury warrants it, ie someone injured the top of their head, maybe once a month, my technique is nowhere near that aggressive. I would say that Dr. should be adjusting the cervical spine in more flexion when the patient is supine too, less stress on the soft tissues.

edit to add, I only watched him treat the first 2 people
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 22,375 Senior Member
    I'm not a chiropractor, nor do I play one on the internet. With that being said, I have been a patient of them for quite some time. Can't say I'd be seeing that one more than once, and would probably decline that particular treatment
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• waipapa13waipapa13 Senior Member Posts: 895 Senior Member
    Thanks Chiro, I figured his technique was a bit "theatrical" for want of a better word, good to know there is a basis for it though. 
    I'll admit to being fascinated by chiropractic, the relief I've had from a few adjustments has been pretty magical. 
    waipapa13 said:
    Thanks Chiro, I figured his technique was a bit "theatrical" for want of a better word, good to know there is a basis for it though. 
    I'll admit to being fascinated by chiropractic, the relief I've had from a few adjustments has been pretty magical. 
    Humans are designed well, but maintenance is required, still can't fix stupid though ;)
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
    Went for an airboat ride today - first time ever. Interesting experience, they sure do handle differently than a regular boat. Thought my earrings were gonna blow right outta my ears!

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • GunNutGunNut Posts: 7,642 Senior Member
    zorba said:
    Went for an airboat ride today - first time ever. Interesting experience, they sure do handle differently than a regular boat. Thought my earrings were gonna blow right outta my ears!
    Next time try sitting in FRONT of the fan buddy…. 😁
    GunNut said:
    zorba said:
    Snort! I was! That thing can haul bananas! I don't think I've ever been on anything that fast on the water. Powered by a 6.2 Litre Chevy LS-3 V8!

)O(
    zorba said:
    GunNut said:
    zorba said:
    Snort! I was! That thing can haul bananas! I don't think I've ever been on anything that fast on the water. Powered by a 6.2 Litre Chevy LS-3 V8!
    They are quite the experience for sure.  LOUD too!  We went out with this dude in the Everglades and when we got to an alligator honeyhole he started throwing marshmallows in the water.  Stupid gators were going nuts over them!  Not sure it’s legal but it was really entertaining!
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 22,375 Senior Member
    We took a bayou airboat tour around Houma, LA a few years back. Local gators came out for the marshmallows the guide would throw to them. A few turned away from them and he (the guide) referred to them as "non-union" gators
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

knitepoet said:
    We took a bayou airboat tour around Houma, LA a few years back. Local gators came out for the marshmallows the guide would throw to them. A few turned away from them and he (the guide) referred to them as "non-union" gators
    🤣🤣
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 10,421 Senior Member
    When shopping online. There is no need to comparison shop. The bigger box is ALWAYS cheaper.......

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • JustsomedudeJustsomedude Posts: 1,071 Senior Member
    edited June 11 #29865
    jbp-ohio said:
    I surely hope I've never come off as a know it all when I've tried to offer any expertise in my field, after all this is a gun forum. I've also been in a few debates regarding opinions and views of different topics but I've never taken anything personal or felt insulted by someone else having a different belief than me. I do recall a few people seemingly getting upset over some topics but just assumed they were grown enough to keep it at that. Theres not a single person here that I wouldn't break bread with, although it seems that maybe some people still view me as an outsider? I don't know. Life's too short to hold grudges or be judgmental, especially towards strangers.
    Eh..... I am the youngest of six so I'm a little spoiled. Having 4 older brothers I am also sarcastic AF.......

I have said many times that some people obviously didn't have an older brother when butthurt so easily.
    Just now saw this. I too am the youngest having 2 brothers and a sister. I put up with more ribbing from them that definitely developed thick skin or a serious anger problem 😜
    We've been conditioned to believe that obedience is virtuous and voting is freedom- 
  • GilaGila Posts: 1,830 Senior Member
    Haven't been around for a while, but thought it was time to check and see if I won...
    No good deed goes unpunished...
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,750 Senior Member
    Nope, if you just posted in it, how could you win?  😜
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    Gila said:
    Haven't been around for a while, but thought it was time to check and see if I won...
    Any new stuff? 
  • JaphyJaphy Posts: 160 Member
    Gila said:
    Sorry Gila
    but if it’s any consolation you are now in 4th place. Maybe you win a box of 50. 
  • JustsomedudeJustsomedude Posts: 1,071 Senior Member
    Teaching myself "Don't Fear the Reaper" on guitar. My wife looks over nonchalantly and says,
    "Needs more cowbell"... 😆
    Knew I married her for some reason.
    We've been conditioned to believe that obedience is virtuous and voting is freedom- 
    Speaking of the 4th..... Everyone and I mean everyone was setting off fireworks tonite.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson

)O(
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 25,002 Senior Member
    We had a thread that was about Pileated Woodpeckers and while they are common in this area and my yard, I had a first today while sitting out having coffee.

It was the first time I had seen a young of the year pileated woodpecker following a parent bird
    while the parent woodpecker searched for food to feed the young bird.

Other yard birds species have stopped such activity and let their young fend for themselves. 
    edited July 6 #29874
    NN said:
    We had a thread that was about Pileated Woodpeckers and while they are common in this area and my yard, I had a first today while sitting out having coffee.

It was the first time I had seen a young of the year pileated woodpecker following a parent bird
    while the parent woodpecker searched for food to feed the young bird.

Other yard birds species have stopped such activity and let their young fend for themselves. 
    I saw  pair of Pilated last summer/ fall. None over the winter. Assume they migrated? They are back now. Although the tree they nested in snapped off in a storm. Right where they hallowed it.

Saw a lot of Downy, Flicker, and Redbellied woodpeckers at the feeder over the winter. As soon as everything started to get green a whole bunch Redheaded woodpeckers showed up. 

Lots of babies still in the nest here. Late start. Saw a pair of chicks following Momma Blue Jay....
  • bhl2506bhl2506 Senior Member Posts: 1,989 Senior Member
    HaHa since nobody posted on this thread for 2 weeks and I'm the last one I declare myself the winner of the brick of 22's!! Just let me know who to send my address to.
    Refusing to conform to the left wing mantra of political correctness by insisting on telling the truth does not make you a loud mouth.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 25,002 Senior Member
  • bhl2506bhl2506 Senior Member Posts: 1,989 Senior Member
    NN said:
    really
    well it was worth a shot!  :D
    Refusing to conform to the left wing mantra of political correctness by insisting on telling the truth does not make you a loud mouth.
    bhl2506 said:
    HaHa since nobody posted on this thread for 2 weeks and I'm the last one I declare myself the winner of the brick of 22's!! Just let me know who to send my address to.
    No no no.... No one posted for two weeks after MY post. That makes it the last....
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 7,836 Senior Member
    We're lucky we don't receive delivery of 22 bricks.

COD.

:-) 
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,930 Senior Member
    Wow,......... No one has one this yet. Lol.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,750 Senior Member
    Wow,......... No one has one this yet. Lol.
    Nope, been waiting on you.  How have ya been
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5