Home Main Category Clubhouse

The last person to post in this thread wins a brick of .22 ammo

Replies

• terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,930 Senior Member
    Diver43 said:
    Wow,......... No one has one this yet. Lol.
    Nope, been waiting on you.  How have ya been
    Been doing good. Just don't get on many forums or fascist book much anymore. I still check them often just don't post much.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,599 Senior Member
    Return of an old friend:
    It took awhile to track this down, because I couldn't remember the name or author. Its my old high school electronics textbook, printed in 1964. By the late 70s, the instructor was lecturing in updates.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • JustsomedudeJustsomedude Posts: 998 Senior Member
    An old hunting buddy contacted me the other day to ask if I'd be the minister at his wedding in October. He remembered that I was ordained which I did to perform my sister's wedding, only for her and her husband to use someone else anyways 😂. 
    We've been conditioned to believe that obedience is virtuous and voting is freedom- 
    I'm supposedly able to officiate weddings myself, although I've never done so.

Wrapped this old bugle today. The paracord is probably worth more than the horn. Unknown provenance, no markings, poor intonation, leaks a bit, but will look good on the wall.

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Posts: 815 Senior Member
    Wow,......... No one has one this yet. Lol.
    A blast from the past!  Good to see you’re still kicking!
    I’m baaaaaaaaack… 😬
  • RugerFanRugerFan Senior Member Posts: 2,529 Senior Member
    Tomorrow is my 23rd First Day School. 

How time flies. 
    Going to the esthetician today for my monthly facial and an eyebrow waxing. That's the good news. The bad news is - due to the esthetician having some personal issues - I haven't been in 6 or 7 weeks! The eyebrows are going to HURT. More than they usually do...

zorba said:
    Going to the esthetician today for my monthly facial and an eyebrow waxing. That's the good news. The bad news is - due to the esthetician having some personal issues - I haven't been in 6 or 7 weeks! The eyebrows are going to HURT. More than they usually do...

I thought big hairy eyebrows were in now...
    I’m baaaaaaaaack… 😬
    zorba said:

I thought big hairy eyebrows were in now...
    Not on me! Mine aren't too awfully bad, but they're shapeless in their natural state. HR guy at my old job had twin caterpillars - I never could seem to convince him to come with me to the salon...
    OTOH, my (bald) Son-In-Law has perfect eyebrows, and never has to do anything with them to keep them that way. Bitch.

• JustsomedudeJustsomedude Posts: 998 Senior Member
    I just found out that the government takes out bonds on us when we are registered for birth certificates and social security numbers. Wonderful to know that we are collateral to be paid upon our deaths. Even more to be leary of.
    We've been conditioned to believe that obedience is virtuous and voting is freedom- 
    And now, for something that's completely different! This woman's voice lights my soul on fire!

• jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 10,404 Senior Member
    edited August 25 #29893
    My wife and I got married when we were upper 30's and already set in our ways. We don't combine our money or have joint anything. She pays the mortgage and I pay utilities. She buys what she wants and so do I.

We are listing our Florida house for sale since the market is up. Expecting a bit of a windfall which we will split. I am using my half to pay debt. May be enough to be debt free besides truck payment. Wife was ready to pull the trigger on something since she got her new higher paying job (and a possible even higher paying job where we will have to move).

So she went ahead and got an early start today.....

Range Rover Evoque.....

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
    My dance teacher has been trying to improve a certain pair of moves on me - I have a slight twist to them that really shouldn't be there, and its been driving her nuts as to why. Last nite, we think she figured out what I'm doing wrong. She tells me to use "this muscle" that is about 2 inches away from the one that I have been using. Spent quite a bit of time trying to find and isolate the new muscle - not sure how well I did...
    ... but this AM, I knew EXACTLY where that new muscle is, at least on the left side! Ouch!

jbp-ohio said:
    My wife and I got married when we were upper 30's and already set in our ways. We don't combine our money or have joint anything. She pays the mortgage and I pay utilities. She buys what she wants and so do I.

We are listing our Florida house for sale since the market is up. Expecting a bit of a windfall which we will split. I am using my half to pay debt. May be enough to be debt free besides truck payment. Wife was ready to pull the trigger on something since she got her new higher paying job (and a possible even higher paying job where we will have to move).

Range Rover Evoque.....

Nice ride!!!
    I’m baaaaaaaaack… 😬
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 13,445 Senior Member
    jbp-ohio said:

Range Rover Evoque.....

How many deer can you fit in the back?
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
    CHIRO1989 said:
    jbp-ohio said:

Range Rover Evoque.....

Five.... if you fold the seats down and break legs.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
    edited August 25 #29898
    Three led screens (2 are touch screens), 7 cameras, 10 parking sensors, HUD, and every other gadget imaginable is enough to make your head spin.....
    edited August 25 #29899
    jbp-ohio said:
    Three led screens (2 are touch screens), 7 cameras, 10 parking sensors, HUD, and every other gadget imaginable is enough to make your head spin.....
    I like that!!!!!!  CRAP!  I just got splatter from Zorba’s head explosion…. 🤣
    I’m baaaaaaaaack… 😬
    jbp-ohio said:
    I like that!!!!!!  CRAP!  I just got splatter from Zorba’s head explosion…. 🤣
    Now clean it up!

• PFDPFD Senior Member Posts: 1,596 Senior Member
    That should evoque a response from Zorn a!
    That's all I got.

Paul
    PFD said:
    That should evoque a response from Zorn a!
    I always liked the old Land Rovers - but back when the Evoque was first introduced, it was obviously not a vehicle I'd like.

• knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 22,207 Senior Member
    Ron Jeremy (Zorba???) charged with 30+ counts of sexual assault.

Sorry Zorba, but, face wise, you resemble him
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

knitepoet said:
    Ron Jeremy (Zorba???) charged with 30+ counts of sexual assault.

Sorry Zorba, but, face wise, you resemble him
    yea - it gets old...

jbp-ohio said:
    CHIRO1989 said:
    jbp-ohio said:

Range Rover Evoque.....

Five.... if you fold the seats down and break legs.
    Maybe southern whitetail, not MN whitetail for sure ;)
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 22,207 Senior Member
    zorba said:
    yea - it gets old...
     :p 
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Wife's mad. We just picked it up and they had it all waxed and detailed. So of course it rained all of the way home.
    knitepoet said:
    zorba said:
    yea - it gets old...
     :p 
    Firing squad at dawn. Don't worry, it'll be a phalanx of .270s... ;)

jbp-ohio said:
    Wife's mad. We just picked it up and they had it all waxed and detailed. So of course it rained all of the way home.
    What-ever, it is for hauling deer anyway, you are going to be our newly minted deer slayer with your first bolt action.
    CHIRO1989 said:
    jbp-ohio said:
    What-ever, it is for hauling deer anyway, you are going to be our newly minted deer slayer with your first bolt action.
    It's  finally legal in Ohio now.... but only certain straight wall cartridges.
    jbp-ohio said:
    Don’t you know that’s the way it ALWAYS woks out?!?!?  🤣
    I’m baaaaaaaaack… 😬