Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Boston bomber's name read at event

ace7644ace7644 MemberPosts: 55 Member
HA! have you guys seen this? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/19/no-more-names-tamerlan-tsarnaev_n_3467564.html
apparently at an anti gun violence event where they were reading the names of people killed since Newtown he made the list. This is how these guys get the numbers they need to sound credible. Suicides, police events, you name it. Well I think they just lost any credibility left.

Replies

• Pelagic KayakerPelagic Kayaker Banned Posts: 1,503 Senior Member
    Nothing new here. The robotic mentality of the left always implodes on itself anytime feigned emotion is mixed with pretentious reasoning.
  • ace7644ace7644 Member Posts: 55 Member
    I just can't believe someone didnt even bother to proof read this list. Is as if someone just copied and pasted some FBI list of people killed with guns since December.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    ace7644 wrote: »
    HA! have you guys seen this? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/19/no-more-names-tamerlan-tsarnaev_n_3467564.html
    apparently at an anti gun violence event where they were reading the names of people killed since Newtown he made the list. This is how these guys get the numbers they need to sound credible. Suicides, police events, you name it. Well I think they just lost any credibility left.

Mistakenly??? My butt!!! I bet. These people don't care about truth, they just want guns gone. Why, because it's all part of the Libtard Agenda.

When I saw this on Fox News today, I couldn't believe they were this stupid. These people aren't trying to appeal to us anyway, they're looking for Low Information Sheeple. Anthing to get a volume of names on a list so when the low info crowd sees a long list they will say, : OMG! Look at all these poor people that were innocent victims of guns!!! without paying attention to the names on the list.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Dr. dbDr. db Senior Member Posts: 1,541 Senior Member
    I just came from a national conference on school safety. The names of the evil doers were not mentioned on any memorial. NOR should they be. Unknown gunman is all they will ever get from me.
  • SideOfBaconSideOfBacon Member Posts: 111 Member
    ace7644 wrote: »
    I just can't believe someone didnt even bother to proof read this list. Is as if someone just copied and pasted some FBI list of people killed with guns since December.

Or worse they did and thought "Yeah, that's even better!"
  • LinefinderLinefinder Moderator Posts: 7,749 Senior Member
    Makes one wonder how much checking and research they put into their other drivel.

Mike
    "Walking away seems to be a lost art form."
    N454casull