Da Fleet Farm

Big Al1Big Al1 Senior MemberPosts: 7,006 Senior Member
Visited Da Fleet Farm store in MKE. Good stock of AR's AK's and ammo at pre scare prices. .22s are one box per day,but they have a good stock. If you live near one of the stores, and need something, it's there. Best man store ever.

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,980 Senior Member
    Tractor Supply?
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,006 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Tractor Supply?
    Similar
    But local to Wis. Minn. the Dakotas and maybe Mich. the only thing they don't sell is beer!!http://www.fleetfarm.com/detail/bushmaster-carbon-15-superlight-orc-optic/0000000078847
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,624 Senior Member
    The price on the link is not so good - I've seen NIB Bushmaster Carbon 15 rifles going for around $600 on Gunbroker. Some buyers get scammed for closer to $650, but good things come to those who wait. Happily, the bottom is fast falling our of the "black rifle" market and hundreds of listings for Saigas, CETMEs, SKSs, AK47s, and AR15s starting at anywhere even close to panic prices, or committing the unpardonable sin of having a "Reserve" are getting no bids at all. Neither are those trying to be too clever by half by starting their auctions at just over low-ball hoping to find a low-information buyer who will accept that sweet spot between "rip-off" and "discount." Serves 'em right. I love it when speculators and scalpers take a bath.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 10,725 Senior Member
    $1000 AK's and virtually no ammo at the Fleet by me.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • LerchessLerchess Senior Member Posts: 550 Senior Member
    Big Al1 wrote: »
    Best man store ever.

Without a doubt! Grew up near the Plymouth, WI store and spent many hours in there as a wee lad.
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,543 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Tractor Supply?

I grew up with Fleetfarms around and now here in Fl I find myself at Tractor Supply at least once a week. Fleetfarms are way bigger with lots more stuff and they have way better prices than Tractor Supply. TSC happens to be the only show in town so I end up there alot getting things for around the ranch. I wish we had a Fleetfarm around here as they would own TSC.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,980 Senior Member
    Fisheadgib wrote: »
    I grew up with Fleetfarms around and now here in Fl I find myself at Tractor Supply at least once a week. Fleetfarms are way bigger with lots more stuff and they have way better prices than Tractor Supply. TSC happens to be the only show in town so I end up there alot getting things for around the ranch. I wish we had a Fleetfarm around here as they would own TSC.

I think TSC owns then now/ they are connected somehow.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!