Thugs open fire on a bus in Philadelphia.

JeeperJeeper Senior MemberPosts: 2,952 Senior Member
I see that this was posted back on August 4th, so it may have been covered before, but I hadn't seen this til now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qR6HJrZUtU&feature=player_embedded

Unreal. Nothing short of a miracle that nobody was seriously injured. It's a shame that these perpetrators won't get the death penalty, since they obviously have NO regard for anybody else's life.

Luis
Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug

Replies

• mkk41mkk41 Banned Posts: 1,932 Senior Member
    Just another day in the city of brotherly love.
    "There are no victims , only volunteers!"
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 15,070 Senior Member
    One of these days they will try that on the wrong bus and encounter someone who ain't terrified and is a better shot to boot...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • DanChamberlainDanChamberlain Senior Member Posts: 3,375 Senior Member
    I'm no longer surprised at the brutal antics of the modern "hip-hop" driven culture.

Dan
    It's a source of great pride for me, that when my name is googled, one finds book titles and not mug shots. Daniel C. Chamberlain
  • WeatherbyWeatherby Senior Member Posts: 4,771 Senior Member
    Those white tea shirts would have made a nice easy target
  • mythaeusmythaeus Senior Member Posts: 831 Senior Member
    The whole thing started because a guy on the bus was chastising a young mother for hitting her kid.
    http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Bus-Shooting-Prompted-by-Angry-Mother-Cops--127095403.html

There have been 2 other shootings at SEPTA buses since:
    http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/SEPTA-Driver-Shot-Drives-Bus-to-Hospital-129362593.html
    http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/breaking/Ogontz-SEPTA-Shooting-129776173.html

I'd love to see these animals be on the receiving end of fired rounds one day.
    :angry:
    Al
    "In a controversy, the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth and have begun striving for ourselves." - Siddhartha Gautama
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    Did anyone notice how scared those guys were ?
    They did not want to be there, but most likely the mother coerced them into coming.
    They did not even have the nerve to shoot at the offending party.

Of note also: what that mother did to the child was not so bad, why did that guy feel the need to interfere ? perhaps he should have minded his own business, as the old adage says: " don't let your mouth write checks your donkey can't cover."
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • DanChamberlainDanChamberlain Senior Member Posts: 3,375 Senior Member
    Doc

If she was able to make a phone call and assemble a group of guerilla fighters, then that's proof that her child is in danger, if not from her, then certainly from her friends.

Dan
    It's a source of great pride for me, that when my name is googled, one finds book titles and not mug shots. Daniel C. Chamberlain
    Well said......
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • 104RFAST104RFAST Senior Member Posts: 1,265 Senior Member
    Feral Humans!
    Humans ???