Pistols are a lot of trouble

2»

Replies

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,887 Senior Member
    BigDanS wrote: »
    FIFY... Pilots are a lot of trouble . :tooth:

D
    Pilots are a lot of trouble . You can't believe how many of them tried to kill me.

Official designation below.

I was a NFO [Naval Flight Officer] They are Naval Aviators.
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,887 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »
    Yeah, with the proper over garment a 6" barrel can be concealed. Problem for me is I don't dress up enough to wear a suit
    unless I'm going where the gun can't go.

My EX large tall shirts still let the bottom of a belt holster show some. So, I'm using the 629 4" IWB.

I paid close attention today, and I think I could conceal one with a 6.4" barrel except for the big lump on my side.
    A different holster might help.
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    If I ever find the extra funds, one of those stainless steel Charter arms revolvers in .44 special w 4 inch barrel would be nice.

Cowboy & powder puff loads ! for plinking cans etc.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
2»