Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

CHP checkpoint...

2»

Replies

• samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Dang, another obscure word Sam....

Hey, y'understand, I didn't SAY that my devout followers were such, just implied that could be the case, as they did seem to be completely obsessed with keeping track of my statements and preserving them for posterity (or posteriors?). Other than occasionally doing a "reply w. quote" posting, most others here don't fixate that much on what specific phrases others use. Some, a chosen few, however, seem to bask in my comments like lizards in the sun [or insert whichever metaphor you choose here]

Therefore, anybody with that much intense devotion has motives that are buried pretty deeply, and ya never know.... It's only fair that I allow for all the possibilities and realize that in the new paid membership admiration society, certain specialized sub-groups may be persuaded to cough up more annual dues. I can only hope.
  • farm boyfarm boy Senior Member Posts: 1,001 Senior Member
    Windbag.
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    farm boy wrote: »
    Windbag.

Well, coming from Oklahoma, that makes sense. But I'm not the one who's having another member's words "bronzed" as keepsakes and feels fulfilled by quoting them repeatedly. Flattering, sure. But mostly I'm just commenting on the amusement of seeing what I'd said a couple weeks ago carried about like some sacred banner. No money in it, though. Tough.