Home Main Category Clubhouse

Tlick or tleat

SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior MemberCorvallis, OregonPosts: 3,947 Senior Member
Jappy Jarroween!

Jackorantern.jpg
The answer to 1984 is 1776

Replies

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Under a logPosts: 27,457 Senior Member
    :spittingcoffee: Happy Halloween!

Trick or treat!
    Smell my feet!
    Give me something good to eat!
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • shushshush Senior Member This Sceptical Isle.Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    Happy Duck Apple Night.

steve-edge-steve-loves-it-apple-bobbing.jpg

Apple Bobbing.

'echy thump, take that back!

'Bobbing for apples, the silent danger this Halloween':yikes:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/bobbing-apples-silent-danger-hallowen-105624004.html#4yIMGsE

'According to Dr Kathyrn McCreer, eye surgeon at the hospital, injuries that can occur “as a result of the child attempting to bite the apple at force when dunking their head.”

She says that possible dangers include scratches on the surface of the eye as well as infections from dirty water and water communally used by a number of children.

The hospital says that although they “are not asking people to avoid fun on this family occasion”, apple bobbing is “best avoided”.':roll:
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Panama City, Fl.Posts: 8,690 Senior Member
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    :applause::beer: Good one!:rotflmao:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Corvallis, OregonPosts: 3,947 Senior Member
    shush wrote: »
    Happy Duck Apple Night.

steve-edge-steve-loves-it-apple-bobbing.jpg

Apple Bobbing.

'echy thump, take that back!

'Bobbing for apples, the silent danger this Halloween':yikes:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/bobbing-apples-silent-danger-hallowen-105624004.html#4yIMGsE

'According to Dr Kathyrn McCreer, eye surgeon at the hospital, injuries that can occur “as a result of the child attempting to bite the apple at force when dunking their head.”

She says that possible dangers include scratches on the surface of the eye as well as infections from dirty water and water communally used by a number of children.

The hospital says that although they “are not asking people to avoid fun on this family occasion”, apple bobbing is “best avoided”.':roll:

The new version is bobbing for iPads.
  • NNNN Senior Member NCPosts: 25,221 Senior Member
    I already ate the candy, I plan on telling each kid that shows up at the door that I ate the candy for them.
  • BigDanSBigDanS Senior Member Miami, FL almost in the USA ;)Posts: 6,992 Senior Member
    f.gif
    "A patriot is mocked, scorned and hated; yet when his cause succeeds, all men will join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain
    Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.... now who's bringing the hot wings? :jester:
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Corvallis, OregonPosts: 3,947 Senior Member
    WacistAsian.png

I'm too srooooow to lace ists.
  • roadkingroadking Senior Member NEPA Near Lake WallenpaupackPosts: 3,056 Senior Member
    You do crack me up...I even let the kiddos see some of your posts...LOL!
    Love the jack o lantern...might use that next year

Matt
    Support your local Scouts!