9 silly meter for SD

1235»

Replies

• DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    Dan Johnson said it well, most mediums are good for a comparison of bullet performance vs bullet types, not as a benchmark for one bullet type, or something like that, please correct Me if I got it wrong.

Keep on testing those bullets though, Paul and others here like BP Sniper have done a great job in that area.

I did lots of shooting into different stuff, but IMHO and E, I did not see much similarity in performance when compared to flesh, but I did not do much or any bullet comparisons either, read mistake due to lack of knowledge.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,887 Senior Member
    DoctorWho:

It is fun and something to do, some people have a job; some people are classified as unemployable and need some thing to occupy their limited waking hours.

Besides, I have to ride my bicycle 2 miles to shoot 5 or 6 rnds and go home----a lot better than riding around the town.

I guess the only down side is some people think your trying to make new revelations instead just saying this is what I did today while awake; eat your heart out. There isn't much new going to come out of casual shooting except fun.
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • bobbyrlf3bobbyrlf3 Senior Member Posts: 2,465 Senior Member
    BPsniper wrote:
    "Hey, hows about someone letting me shoot them with a pellet gun in my choice of impact location from about, oh.....5 or 10 yards away with you wearing only boxer shorts. Any takers?"

No thanks; I've been shot twice with a BB gun; definitely worse than a paintball, but I imagine not as bad as a pellet.
    Knowledge is essential to living freely and fully; understanding gives knowledge purpose and strength; wisdom is combining the two and applying them appropriately in words and actions.
  • EliEli Senior Member Posts: 3,074 Senior Member
    That's what she said....

Face, meet Palm. :tooth:
  • wabbithunterwabbithunter New Member Posts: 14 New Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Model 13s are .357s.....did they make you carry hot .38s in it?

MY bad S&W model 15/M15:worthy:
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    MY bad S&W model 15/M15:worthy:

S&W Combat Masterpiece ?
    At one point when it was revolvers or bust in NYS LE, I carried a pristine older S&W M-15 Combat Masterpiece, 6 inch barrel -target sights, only one the armorer had, and I had to jump through hoops for him to let Me have it.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
1235»