Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

The Trayvon Amendment

minnesotashooterminnesotashooter Senior MemberPosts: 769 Senior Member
I can't figure out if this person is serious or not but I think it's obviously insane. I love the comments at the bottom.
http://www.trayvonsamendment.com/the-28th-amendment/

Replies

• CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member
    Smells like Civil War...
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

• DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    Well, people that can't have firearms due to their criminal past need some method of defending themselves.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 6,244 Senior Member
    Not loading for me.
  • RazorbackerRazorbacker Senior Member Posts: 4,646 Senior Member
    Yawn, you can be anything you choose on the internet. It's sad so many people choose to be idiots.

Obviously don't mean you Cali
    Teach your children to love guns, they'll never be able to afford drugs
  • timctimc Senior Member Posts: 6,684 Senior Member
    Reminds me of something I heard recently that fits this guy to a T!

"When you are dead you don't know it and its only a problem for those around you. When you are stupid it is pretty much the same!"
    timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
    AKA: Former Founding Member
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 6,244 Senior Member
    Finally came up. Actually I think it's hilarious.
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,087 Senior Member
    I believe we can tell all we need to know by reading that this idiot put @ #5
    An income tax equal to 4% of an individual’s income will be assessed by all gun owners. In states which were at any point in time a part of the Confederate States of America, this tax shall be equal to 10% of an individual’s income. Taxes levied under this amendment shall be appropriated in equal portions to programs to expand Affirmative Action programs and begin to pay reparations to the descendants of African slaves.

(Bold added by me)

Sounds like someone who thought Obummer was going to be the "savior" (Kind of like the folks who told step-son, who works for a collection company, "I thought Obama was going to pay my power bill" YES, he actually had people tell him that)
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,249 Senior Member
    Absolutely love how it is okay to this moron to tax people more just for living in the south. No discrimination there at all.
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,654 Senior Member
    Oh. My. Goddess.

Amazing the number of idiots in the world.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,087 Senior Member
    Absolutely love how it is okay to this moron to tax people more just for living in the south. No discrimination there at all.
    What I think is hilarious, is that, unless I'm mistaken, a larger percentage of "people pf color" still live in the south
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior Member Posts: 2,035 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »
    Finally came up. Actually I think it's hilarious.

Funny it is, but scary at the same time. There are people out there that actually support this. Lots of good comments by gun owners, folks like us who aren't willing to give up our rights for the promise of safety.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,904 Senior Member
    Well Darn, my organization considers this website a risk and has it blocked for my protection.
    guess once again i have to wait until i get home to see something.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • timctimc Senior Member Posts: 6,684 Senior Member
    Diver43 wrote: »
    Well Darn, my organization considers this website a risk and has it blocked for my protection.
    guess once again i have to wait until i get home to see something.

Maybe they think stupidity is contagious!
    timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
    AKA: Former Founding Member
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,670 Senior Member
    It may be a joke, but when it comes to left-wingers I put nothing past them.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • bmlbml Senior Member Posts: 1,075 Senior Member
    It's a joke. Someone with too much time on their hands.
    scottd wrote: »
    The milk of human kindness is often out dated and curdled.

This is like watching a bunch or **** trying to hump a door knob.....
  • Hugh DamrightHugh Damright Member Posts: 169 Member
    It doesn't appear to me to be a joke, I think somebody is actually that level of stupid and yet able to post on the internet ... maybe he's just really young ... then again, it could be brain damage.