Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Colorado gets more good news.

GunnerK19GunnerK19 Senior MemberPosts: 1,088 Senior Member
I'm a Conservative. How conservative? Only Alex P. Keaton has me beat.

Taurus 605 .357, Ruger .45 Vaquero, Colt frontier commemorative .22 SA, Pietta 1860 .44 snubnose

Replies

• Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,825 Senior Member
    To bad she resigned, now the libtards get to appoint a replacement, so nothing gained!!
  • Dr. dbDr. db Senior Member Posts: 1,541 Senior Member
    Ah. So that was the reason. I knew it didn't have anything to do with representing.
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member
    Big Al1 wrote: »
    To bad she resigned, now the libtards get to appoint a replacement, so nothing gained!!

Yep.
    Hudak was likely pressured into her resignation. If she had lost her recall election (which was likely), Democrats in Colorado would lose a majority in the legislature. Now, Democrats will be able to appoint Hudak's replacement, further ignoring constituents while allowing Democrats to avoid the consequences for anti-gun votes.
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,654 Senior Member
    So recall the replacement!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member
    zorba wrote: »
    So recall the replacement!

Can you recall an appointee?
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,654 Senior Member
    Dunno! I'd think/hope so! Its a question the Coloradans need to ask themselves...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    Recalls, resignation, either way the totalitarians are bending over and grabbing their ankles. Even though her resignation may save her party's majority in the State Senate, it is obviously an embarrassing defeat for her and others of her ilk. It's still a powerful message, powerfully sent and powerfully delivered. If only these recalls could be successful in Illinois, California, New York, Connecticut and Maryland.
  • 5280 shooter II5280 shooter II Senior Member Posts: 3,923 Senior Member
    YEESSSSSS!!!!! That female dog is OUT!!!! Such a stupid twit she was! We can go after the next stupid twit if we want.......but I think we finally got through to them after Morse and Giron.......we don't like what you say........yar fired! There's been a terrific grass roots effort by the people of Arvada......... Good job for the Centennial State!!!!!!:up:
    God show's mercy on drunks and dumb animals.........two outa three ain't a bad score!