Home Main Category Hunting

3 Degrees Outside - But Well Worth It!

twatwa Senior MemberPosts: 2,245 Senior Member
So my daughter makes the comment, "May not be a big buck, but she sure has a BIG BUTT!"

I will say it again, nothing better than taking your kids hunting, it just sweetens the pot, when they are successful hunts!

megsdeer12713.jpg

megsdeer12713hang.jpg

Replies

• NNNN Senior Member NCPosts: 25,221 Senior Member
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Kaniksu Nat'l Forest, IDPosts: 5,486 Senior Member
    That's amazing! I can barely get my daughter into the car in this weather!
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

• BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 6,244 Senior Member
    Nice deer, pretty girl, happy dad.

I really don't know what's going on. You guys are all freezing and we're having a heat wave.
  • ZeeZee Senior Member Posts: 28,076 Senior Member
    Excellent!!

stats?
    "To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith
  • twatwa Senior Member Posts: 2,245 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    Winter?

:rotflmao:
    Zee wrote: »
    Excellent!!

stats?

.308 VTR with Nikon Monarch, 125 yard shot, we had 12 does walking right down the edge of the field. I made the loud "aaaaannnnntttt" sound to stop them. I was keeping my eye on the second one which I had clear vision of, but she had a clear shot at the lead doe, when she shot I was thinking she missed for sure. We waited about 15 minutes, walked to the edge of the field and found no blood, I was still thinking clean miss, she points to a clump about a 100 yards down the field. There she lay, I can't believe the old girl made it as far as she did, shot was a little high, but both lungs were toast!
  • ZeeZee Senior Member Posts: 28,076 Senior Member
    What bullet?
    "To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith
    Zee wrote: »
    What bullet?

43.2 Grains of H4895 with 165 grain boat tail.
  • topguntopgun Member West Bloomfield, MIPosts: 128 Member
    That's great!

I'm glad your daughter got her looks from Mama. Now, buy her a pair of matching gloves you cheapskate.
    topgun wrote: »
    That's great!

I'm glad your daughter got her looks from Mama. Now, buy her a pair of matching gloves you cheapskate.

She got her good looks from me! (thats why I don't have mine anymore)
    That is so funny you mentioned the gloves, I was giving her crap this morning about them and actually laid two pair out last night to decide which ones she wanted to take, she said "hers are too comfortable to where mine" - LOL