Stars who pack heat

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,985 Senior Member
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• Pelagic KayakerPelagic Kayaker Banned Posts: 1,503 Senior Member
    I could really care less which "stars pack heat". Just as we got pissed over a newspaper releasing personal info of gun owners it is also nobody's business which celebs own or carry.
    "The reflection upon my situation and that of this army produces many an uneasy hour when all around me are wrapped in sleep. Few people know the predicament we are in" ~General George Washington, January 14, 1776
  • Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 6,083 Senior Member
    I could really care less which "stars pack heat". Just as we got pissed over a newspaper releasing personal info of gun owners it is also nobody's business which celebs own or carry.

The difference being that these celebrities have ALL said they owned guns PUBLICLY. This was not a reporter with an agenda. I personally don't care who owns what either.
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,904 Senior Member
    Expected with some of them.
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,985 Senior Member
    I'm glad to see they had the courage to say it publicly , of course, it's a personal decision to tell the world.

Many more are anti-gun elitist hypocrites, but just hire armed private security guards and say we don't need guns.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!