S&W tells Cali to pound sand too....it begins.

2»

Replies

• BradjonesbassBradjonesbass New Member Posts: 9 New Member
    1hogfan83 wrote: »
    I think we should all boycott! We all have enough common sense to review what we buy, that's why we're here. I now review where my gun is made too. I may be one buyer but this buyer is not going to give those back stabbers my money. Heaven forbid they loose a million dollars! I think that Hi Point should be the only pistol allowed to law enforcement! Sorry if I made anyone made but not really. We live in a democracy. Love it or leave it! Vote them in or out! As stated before, Weatherby makes outstanding firearms, especially for the cost, but they can kiss my rebel (withheld). Smith and Wesson is another that needs to shape up or ship out. I know I said earlier I would shoot one but I'm not gonna buy one. They let New York slap them in the face! Sad that I have to buy German (HK) and CZ Guns, I love them though.

No, no we don't. We live in a Constitutional Representative Republic. Liberals WISH we lived in a Democracy - well, except when it comes to things the people disagree with them on, then they'd prefer monarchy. Our founders had a strong fear of pure democracy, and rightfully so. Tyranny by majority opinion is still tyranny.