Schumer uses the term "tea party elites"

CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior MemberPosts: 4,737 Senior Member
:rotflmao:

I guess he doesn't consider himself an elite Democrat.
Sen. Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.) laid out Thursday a five-point set of issues that Democrats need to focus on in the run-up to the 2014 midterm elections, from college affordability to increased spending on infrastructure projects.

In the effort to win over middle-class voters, Schumer said Democrats could mount a strong defense of the vital role of the federal government that would contrast with “tea party elites” that have blamed government for the slow economic recovery.

Looking at the year ahead, Schumer said it was imperative that Democrats find “a few specific, popular issues” that will be easy for the public to understand, as opposed to devoting the entire year to defending the complicated health law.

Everyone catch that? The public is stupid.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2014/01/23/schumer-time-for-robust-defense-of-government/
The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Ayn Rand

Replies

• KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,246 Senior Member
    Sorry, my computer doesn't have a "crayon" font for me to be able to understand what Chuck was saying. :roll:
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,106 Senior Member
    Ol' Chucky was born too late, and in the wrong country. He'd have made a most outstanding 'Brown Shirt' in Hitler's organization.
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

• Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,148 Senior Member
    UpChucky and Ovomit are of the same ilk...both nauseating.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!