It's official- - - -McCain is a RINO!

TeachTeach Senior MemberPosts: 18,429 Senior Member
OOPS! wrong forum! Sorry bout that!

Arizona Republicans finally got around to recognizing the obvious - - - -McCain has cozied up to the dummycraps a few times too often. They gave him a slap on the wrists in the form of an official censure. Now if Ohio will just do the same thing for ****, things might really look better!
Jerry
Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite

Replies

• 1hogfan831hogfan83 Member Posts: 282 Member
    That's news? To whom? He has been a democrat since, well, you know. **** not quiet as loooong. Schwatchewnmarsgaprsvnergerggerberger was a democrat in democrat clothing. Romney is a whatever-is-close-enough-to-kiss can a not.
    "Well he shoulda armed him self" William Munney-Unforgiven"
    "You believe there is one God, that is good, even the demons believe and shudder in fear" James 2:19
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,148 Senior Member
    Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, Lamarr Alexander of Tennessee and Lindsey Graham of S. Carolina can be given the boot too.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 4,737 Senior Member
    Does the word "Republican" even mean "conservative" any more? The Tea Party movement started because the GOP as a whole was no longer conservative. They felt the need to seperate themselves from the rest of the GOP.
    The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Ayn Rand
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,429 Senior Member
    - - - - - Lamarr Alexander of Tennessee- - - - -etc.- - - -can be given the boot too.

At least Lamar has some viable opposition this time. As soon as we give him the boot his buddy Bob Corker needs to go also. Corker has been around Alexander long enough to pick up some of his habits, and they're not good ones!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,855 Senior Member
    I agree, but it isn't really news because of what these guys are first and foremost, politicians. They're natural borned Suck A....sss. That's almost a prereq to being a politician. There are a few people in public office that AREN'T suck ups , but they are few and far between. For one thing, it's hard to get elected if you don't tell people what they want to hear.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,246 Senior Member
    Lamarr Alexander of Tennessee can be given the boot too.

My current goal.
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,106 Senior Member
    My current goal.

:that: 10X, and his little lap dog Corker, too!
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

• HAWKENHAWKEN Senior Member Posts: 1,688 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    At least Lamar has some viable opposition this time. As soon as we give him the boot his buddy Bob Corker needs to go also. Corker has been around Alexander long enough to pick up some of his habits, and they're not good ones!
    Jerry

Never more true!
    I don't often talk to people that voted for Obama, but when I do I order large fries!
    Life member of the American Legion, the VFW, the NRA and the Masonic Lodge, retired LEO
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,855 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    And $100 bucks says many "republicans " would vote for him in a heartbeat if he ran for president again.

If that's all that's running I will. Because you can make all the statements you want, the masses will put in another Obamaite or something resembling such a critter. You can say you're making a statement not voting Republican, but it ain't gonna change anything. I still believe we have to go with the lesser of evils. Either we vote for a possible evil or we let the low info crowd elect another KNOWN evil. One thing, Dems and Repubs can be as liberal or conservative as they want, but they will always go down party lines on key selections. They are both pretty well bound by their party's platform when they select SCOTUS Justices or other key people. This is what will kill us until the pendulum swings back towards sanity, which I believe it will. But if we throw caution to the wind and let clowns like the present prez get in office we will suffer big time from Key SCOTUS Rulings.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • BradjonesbassBradjonesbass New Member Posts: 9 New Member
    CaliFFL wrote: »
    Does the word "Republican" even mean "conservative" any more? The Tea Party movement started because the GOP as a whole was no longer conservative. They felt the need to seperate themselves from the rest of the GOP.

Frankly, the liberty-minded conservatives in the GOP are the RINOs and have been since long before George Jr was in the White House.
    cpj wrote: »
    And $100 bucks says many "republicans " would vote for him in a heartbeat if he ran for president again.

Didn't last time. Won't next time. Didn't vote for Mittens either
    snake284 wrote: »
    If that's all that's running I will. Because you can make all the statements you want, the masses will put in another Obamaite or something resembling such a critter. You can say you're making a statement not voting Republican, but it ain't gonna change anything. I still believe we have to go with the lesser of evils. Either we vote for a possible evil or we let the low info crowd elect another KNOWN evil. One thing, Dems and Repubs can be as liberal or conservative as they want, but they will always go down party lines on key selections. They are both pretty well bound by their party's platform when they select SCOTUS Justices or other key people. This is what will kill us until the pendulum swings back towards sanity, which I believe it will. But if we throw caution to the wind and let clowns like the present prez get in office we will suffer big time from Key SCOTUS Rulings.

What's the difference??? W gave us Roberts, who was the deciding vote letting Obamacare slide. I'm voting Libertarian unless the GOP runs Rand, Lee or my personal wish Amash.
  • mohicanmohican Member Posts: 380 Member
    CaliFFL wrote: »

In reality the only time (presidentially) that Republican = conservative would have been during the Calvin Coolidge administration. The most recent true conservative to head the republican ticket would have been Barry Goldwater. If you really take a close look at it, Reagan was more of an Andy Jackson style populist than a conservative.
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 4,737 Senior Member
    McCain is blaming "extremists" in the GOP for his censure. Does he realize this makes him more like a liberal?

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/mccain-ariz-gop-reprimand/2014/01/28/id/549369
    The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Ayn Rand