Home Main Category Clubhouse

New Member Intro - Red

ZeeZee Senior MemberPosts: 27,753 Senior Member
I finally conned a friend of mine to join the forum. I had to lie through my teeth to get him to come here. You know, told him you guys were great and the nicest bunch of Gentlemen (and Dress Wearer) a person could find on the net. My nose grew as I told him about the extent of knowledge here and that we were a lo........lllloooooo.......llloov........loving family.

I thought he was smart, but apparently not. Being as he decided to join.

He's a gun guy and knows his own. Likes Savage rifle but nobody is perfect. Fortunately, I've got him building a rifle now on a Remington action. He's got all the parts and it should be a dandy. Better than that trash he usually plays with.

He's sort of a prodigy of mine. Taken him under my wing and doing my best to corrupt him and point him in the direction he needs to go.

I wouldn't have him doing what he's doing now and hope to in the future if I didn't think he had potential. He's a good guy.

Currently at the gym and then chow hall, he'll be along shortly. Told him I'd introduce him to you guys.

So, have at'em.
"To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith

Replies

• Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 6,083 Senior Member
    Welcome Red.

If you take what Zee said with a large dose of salt it is all very much (more or less) true.

You ever seen a grown man nekkid?
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 25,176 Senior Member
    Well, where is he?
  • ZeeZee Senior Member Posts: 27,753 Senior Member
    Guess he's either still getting buff or stuffing his face.
    Hello my name is red,
    Z made me up
    NN wrote: »
    Hello my name is red,
    Z made me up

Only way I have any friends.
  • bhl2506bhl2506 Senior Member Posts: 2,037 Senior Member
    Another one of Zee's stories. Notice he even said that his friend liked Savages. I'll bet it's one of his alter egos or something!! :tooth:
    Refusing to conform to the left wing mantra of political correctness by insisting on telling the truth does not make you a loud mouth.
    This is already a mark against the man. There is no way he can work out this long or eat that much.................
    bhl2506 wrote: »
    Another one of Zee's stories. Notice he even said that his friend liked Savages. I'll bet it's one of his alter egos or something!! :tooth:
    I liked savages too, was a good movie.
    I just sent him a text and told him the natives were getting restless in his thread.
  • KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,249 Senior Member
    Must be smarter than you thought, smart enough to beat feet away from here.
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY
  • RedRed New Member Posts: 22 New Member
    Hello all. Wow thanks for the welcome zee I think that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. I think you've been trying to get me to join as long as you've been trying to convert me to Remington. We'll now you've done both. All that's left is to turn me from devilish ways and convert me to shooting right handed...
    Welcome aboard---I hope your real
  • KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,249 Senior Member
    Welcome Red! We will try to ignore the unsavory character in your background.
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,634 Senior Member
    Red wrote: »
    Hello all. Wow thanks for the welcome zee I think that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. I think you've been trying to get me to join as long as you've been trying to convert me to Remington. We'll now you've done both. All that's left is to turn me from devilish ways and convert me to shooting right handed...

Welcome!
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin

He's alive!!!!!!
    All that's left is to turn me from devilish ways and convert me to shooting right...

Fify
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,244 Senior Member
    All that's left is to turn me from devilish ways and convert me to shooting right handed...
    Another lefty. Welcome!
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
    Jermanator wrote: »
    Another lefty. Welcome!

Don't encourage him.
  • bmlbml Senior Member Posts: 1,075 Senior Member
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    Aloha! Do you have intense pains and white burn patches on your body?
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 10,749 Senior Member
    Don't know about your choice in friends, but if you shoot correct handed you can't be all bad... :wink:
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
    Intense pain and white burn patches? Not sure I follow or even want to....jk
  • bhl2506bhl2506 Senior Member Posts: 2,037 Senior Member
    Since you seem to be real.... Welcome to the forum. These loonies around here are good for a laugh or too, to,tu,two!
    Refusing to conform to the left wing mantra of political correctness by insisting on telling the truth does not make you a loud mouth.
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 9,513 Senior Member
    Come to the Dark Side. We have cookies.
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 6,244 Senior Member
    So your name is Red. That cause you blush real purty like? Maybe when you sneeze and poot at the same time?

I like you.
    Bigslug wrote: »
    Come to the Dark Side. We have cookies.

And milk!
    Buffco wrote: »
    So your name is Red. That cause you blush real purty like? Maybe when you see a grown man naked?

Unfortunately, he's a Ginger like you. Well, not exactly like you. He's normal.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 6,244 Senior Member
    Zee wrote: »
    Unfortunately, he's a Ginger like you. Well, not exactly like you. He's normal.

AHA!

See? Every man secretly wants a ginger.
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Well now that you own a proper rifle you can stay. Welcome.

I didn't realize that there were requirements to join...but glad you approve
    I didn't realize that there were requirements to join...but glad you approve

Thats what took so long for the admin to approve you. I had to tell them you owned a Remington action. Then, it was immediate approval.