Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

A new twist on the no-knock

RazorbackerRazorbacker Senior MemberGod's countryPosts: 4,646 Senior Member
A recent article in the paper was about this guy they arrested. In addition to a raft of stolen guns he had police "gear", including badges. And is a suspect in recent home invasions.
So the question is, now what do we do? They look like cops, they're screaming like cops but they ain't cops.
And if they get you and your wife cuffed and on the floor, what comes after that ain't gonna be pretty.
Teach your children to love guns, they'll never be able to afford drugs

Replies

• pjames777pjames777 Senior Member Lincoln, CAPosts: 1,421 Senior Member
    Laminate and post the article on your front door as notice!
  • BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,484 Senior Member
    Another reason to do away with the legal breaking and entering they call no knock
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Under a logPosts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Getting to the point that reinforcing the door with extra heavy crossbars across the door and held in place with really heavy attachments to hold the crossbars is going to be needed as S.O.P. for keeping the goblins AND the cops at bay. And a pressure plate alarm that sets off a couple of really loud air horns right over the door; sound level of 145-160 dB preferred. I'd prefer antipersonnel mines, but they aren't allowed.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Dellrose TNPosts: 18,428 Senior Member
    How about a 3 inch pump that empties the contents of the septic tank with the push of a button through a few high pressure nozzles.? Then while the scumbags are puking their socks up, take your time picking 'em off!
    Jerry
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 12,309 Senior Member
    Harden your entry points.
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Under a logPosts: 27,457 Senior Member
    bullsi1911 wrote: »
    Harden your entry points.

How about a door filled with mercury fulminate? When they 'no knock' the door, the door knocks back!
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams