[B]I win the brick of .22 LR ammo[/B]

DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior MemberPosts: 9,496 Senior Member
I win the brick of .22 LR ammo, as I have not posted on the original thread, I am therefore the last person to post on that thread, so ipso fatso, I win !!!!!! YEAH !! :tooth:
"There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996

Replies

• BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,650 Senior Member
    How do you figure that?
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,887 Senior Member
    Here ya go:

attachment.php?attachmentid=3808&d=1374373701
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • dlddld Member Posts: 375 Member
    DoctorWho wrote: »
    I win the brick of .22 LR ammo, as I have not posted on the original thread, I am therefore the last person to post on that thread, so ipso fatso, I win !!!!!! YEAH !! :tooth:

I have not posted on it either so you only get a half a brick:tooth:
  • WeatherbyWeatherby Senior Member Posts: 4,740 Senior Member
    down to 1/3 now as I haven't posted either.
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    But I called it first, and as I am a spoiled brat, I win !!!!!

YAAAAAYYYYYYYY !!! PBBBBBBBLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!! (raspberry for the mentally challenged here)
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    ......... for the mentally challenged here.....

They be who?
    Name names man.

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Jayhawker wrote: »...But seriously Shush....

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,978 Senior Member
    Hey, Ned's artistic side shines through. :tooth:

NN wrote: »
    Here ya go:

attachment.php?attachmentid=3808&d=1374373701
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
    Old pic
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 6,999 Senior Member
    I haven't even opened the post yet, so.......
    That's ignorant !!!

I win ! YAYYYYYYYYY !!! I await My box of ammo, Yayyyyyyy !!!
    I have 37 rnds I do not want.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,068 Senior Member
    I have 37 rnds I do not want.
    I'll take 'em! :tooth:
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    zorba wrote: »
    I'll take 'em! :tooth:
    Come to the shoot in men's clothing and they are yours.

That's no fun !
    I always wear men's clothing! :tooth: After all, its my skirt, I'm a man, so that means its a man's skirt! :rotflmao:

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    I just don't have nice enough legs to wear a skirt !! :jester:
    That's what long skirts are for!

• terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,856 Senior Member
    Why haven't you posted there?? Don't you want to know about the weather.
    I win the ammo !!!! Yayyyyyyyy !!!

:jester:

YaYyyyyyy ! send Me the ammo !! I am the last person to post !!!

Yayyyyyyy !!!
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,650 Senior Member
    How do you figure?
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,337 Senior Member
    Doc, maybe ease up on the espresso a bit...
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
    I'm bring it to Tn, just come and pick it up.
  • JLDickmonJLDickmon Senior Member Posts: 1,726 Senior Member
    I just don't have nice enough legs to wear a skirt !! :jester:
    tacti-kilt, brah...
    Never laugh at your wife's choices.
    You are one of them.
    JLDickmon wrote: »
    tacti-kilt, brah...
    Close/good enough!

Actually, I think I can wear an Irish kilt, if there is such a thing, with a last name like Murphy, and they wear those long socks, no one sees your legs anyways.

• coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,347 Senior Member

ipso fatso? "By the fat itself"? :uhm: :tooth:
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
    I won the box of ammo !

I am the last one to post !

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,549 Senior Member
    I guess it would be worthwhile for me to register as a new member and not post, making me the last person to not post, thereby making me the winner.
    Not again...