[B]I win the brick of .22 LR ammo[/B]

Replies

• DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    Yes, again, if I have to put up with all those other agins, I may as well have me piracy.........

If others can have their didoes, so can I, even dance the seven viels etc...... I can...
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • jaywaptijaywapti Senior Member Posts: 4,707 Senior Member
    I win the brick because I'm the senior member also the most mentally and physically challenged, therefore you must be compassionate and award them to me.

JAY
    THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT
    You should win because you are gracious and a very nice person and well liked, and that is no joke either.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 20,797 Senior Member
    DoctorWho wrote: »
    Yes, again, if I have to put up with all those other agins, I may as well have me piracy.........

If others can have their didoes, so can I, even dance the seven viels etc...... I can...

If you dance the seven veils dance, please wear 8! :tooth:
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • bhl2506bhl2506 Senior Member Posts: 1,847 Senior Member
    Dr. are you at the espresso again? :rotflmao:
    Refusing to conform to the left wing mantra of political correctness by insisting on telling the truth does not make you a loud mouth.
    bhl2506 wrote: »
    Dr. are you at the espresso again? :rotflmao:

Yes ! I am on the jazzzzzzzzz! Coffee and a funnel ! Like a crack ho, only with coffee !!!!!!!
    I win the ammo !!
    Yayyyyy !!!!
    I win !
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 9,073 Senior Member
    I just don't have nice enough legs to wear a skirt !! :jester:
    Then do like a highlander and wear boots
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,685 Senior Member
    Diver43 wrote: »
    Then do like a highlander and wear boots

Thigh-highs with 6" stiletto heels!

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    Winner winner, chicken dinner !

*I won!!! Yayyyyyy!!! Send me the ammo! Yayyyyyy!!! :-)
    Winner winner, chicken dinner !

*I won!!! Yayyyyyy!!! Send me the ammo! Yayyyyyy!!! :-)

NO!!!
    Refusing to conform to the left wing mantra of political correctness by insisting on telling the truth does not make you a loud mouth.
    :yesno: :yesno: :yesno:

Yayyyy I won the ammo that goes blammo !
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,685 Senior Member
    :yesno: :yesno: :yesno:

Yayyyy I won the ammo that goes blammo !

Good for you.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,031 Senior Member
    zorba wrote: »
    OK, at risk of repetition, oh well I'm old, all us old guys repeat crap, I may have told this story on here once, or twice, or what the hell, I don't know, but you're gonna hear it again! When I was in England at a wedding once, there was a guy in a Scots Kilt, and I just had to ask, "Hey, what's under the Kilt? He says, "Well that's no secret, it's the LOCH NESS MONSTER!"

:rotflmao::roll2::rotflmao::roll2::rotflmao::roll2::rotflmao::roll2::rotflmao:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    Was he hawt ?

LoL, Joke, ha ha....
    Squirrel!!

???
    Scratches head ......
    :nono::nono: no you didn't!!!!!!:p
    Well I guess it is no worse than the time a rat ran up my leg... a squirrel would have been after my nuts I had squirreled away in my pocket.
  • RazorbackerRazorbacker Senior Member Posts: 4,646 Senior Member
    Why haven't you posted there?? Don't you want to know about the weather.
    Where you been man?
    Teach your children to love guns, they'll never be able to afford drugs
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,051 Senior Member
    Where you been man?

He has been driving jeeps in the snow, mud, and the rocks.
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
    Welcome aboard Admiral NN, you old sea dog !
    Ha I won!! Yyyyyyyyeeeeeaaaa! When can I expect my shipment?
    I Won the ammo !

Yaayyyyy!

:jester:
    Oh no...

• earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    Does this mean we can't post our whimsical trivial daily doldrums on the other thread anymore?
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    image_zpsx1ds4xgx.jpeg
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,051 Senior Member
    NCFUBAR wrote: »
    image_zpsx1ds4xgx.jpeg
    That Pierre trying to making waffles
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
    That CPJ be nasty some times, but a good man none the less....