Home Main Category General Firearms

Geissele Automatics Hi-Speed Match trigger report

Six-GunSix-Gun Senior MemberPosts: 8,155 Senior Member
http://geissele.com/hi-speed-national-match-match-rifle-trigger.html

hi-speed-natl-match-rifle-trigger-pi.jpg

In a nutshell, this is, hands-down, the best AR trigger I have ever used. After suffering through the lament involved in pulling a mil-spec trigger on my 6.5 Grendel build, this one represents the starkest of contrasts. Instead of the long, gritty, 7.5 lb. single stage pull offered by the mil-spec trigger, the Geissele offer a beautifully smooth, 2.5 lb, 2-stage pull. The wall on the first stage on this thing is rock solid, at just about 2.2 lbs. The second stage is just a hair trigger pull away after that with incredibly repeatable sear disengagement.

I have a Jewell trigger in my .223 lower that I always liked, but this is at just another level, to the point that second Geissele trigger may be on order soon. It doesn't hurt that the company is just a stone's throw from my sister's place in Norristown, PA (and just a bit further away from where I grew up in Blue Bell.) I love the fact that I can genuinely speak well of a company rooted in my old stomping grounds.
Accuracy: because white space between bullet holes drives me insane.

Replies

• timctimc Senior Member Posts: 6,684 Senior Member
    Great triggers, I have a Geissele in my FD308 and it's awesome!
    timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
    AKA: Former Founding Member