Home Main Category Clubhouse

Happy Angel Birthday!

LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior MemberPosts: 8,337 Senior Member
To our old friend ADRidge. He would have been 30 today, but he stepped on a rainbow (to use Sheriff Jim's words) a little over a year ago. I still can't believe he's gone.
“A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    :angel2:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 22,245 Senior Member
    Yep, Drew was good guy.

I wish I could find the pic I have of him standing in my living room holding the 'wulf.
    I don't think you could have knocked the goofy grin off his face with a baseball bat.
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• shotgunshooter3shotgunshooter3 Senior Member Posts: 5,887 Senior Member
    I had the pleasure of going on a flight with him in an R44 back in 2012. Stand up individual, he is greatly missed.

andrewridge_zps863712c2.jpg
    - I am a rifleman with a poorly chosen screen name. -
    "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast, and speed is the economy of motion" - Scott Jedlinski
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    Yep! He was definitely a fine lad. And he IS missed. He died doing what he loved best, flying. He was a REAL Flyboy. Now he's flying with the angels.

:angel2::angel2::angel2:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    I miss Drew a lot. He's one of the best friends I had, and I never had the pleasure of meeting him in person.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    I miss Drew a lot. He's one of the best friends I had, and I never had the pleasure of meeting him in person.
    I never met him in person either, but judging things said by those that did, by the way his family eulogized him, and by the way he came across on here, he was definitely the REAL DEAL!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 8,255 Senior Member
    I was just thinking of him a few days ago!!:angel2: