Home Main Category Personal Defense

What your carry handgun says about you...

2»

Replies

• BigDanSBigDanS Senior Member Posts: 6,973 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    FIFY

While I started to dissolved a Makarov while Parkerizing, most Makarovniks wouldn't attempt it. But I admit to it and I am waiting for the right gun buyback to dump it...

D
    "A patriot is mocked, scorned and hated; yet when his cause succeeds, all men will join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain
    Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.... now who's bringing the hot wings? :jester:
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Big Dan, I'm shopping for another P-64, and my usual suppliers are out of stock. Got any suggestions where to look for one? Thanks!
    Jerry
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 8,152 Senior Member
    What about those who can't remember which of their handguns they strapped on at the beginning of the day without looking at it, and are pretty unconcerned about it because their primary use for the thing is using it to carve a path to something that throws one-ounce slugs?
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
  • BigDanSBigDanS Senior Member Posts: 6,973 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    Big Dan, I'm shopping for another P-64, and my usual suppliers are out of stock. Got any suggestions where to look for one? Thanks!
    Jerry

IM Jerry!

D
    "A patriot is mocked, scorned and hated; yet when his cause succeeds, all men will join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain
    Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.... now who's bringing the hot wings? :jester:
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,490 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    That was great reading and quite a few chuckles! What about if you've carried just about all of them at one point or another?
    You're confused, probably drive a Prius, drink only wine or fruit-based alcoholic drinks, and have a subscription to a few of Oprah Winfrey's magazines.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • Mrs_ChiefMrs_Chief Member Posts: 292 Member
    NN, if ya bring yer .327 I'd like to fire it a few times, just because :guns::guns:

Posted by BC or Mrs C's laptop.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,666 Senior Member
    Mrs_Chief wrote: »
    NN, if ya bring yer .327 I'd like to fire it a few times, just because :guns::guns:

Posted by BC or Mrs C's laptop.

Me too
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • jbohiojbohio Senior Member Posts: 5,571 Senior Member
    I carry a 1911 or a Sp101. Sometimes a Kahr. What's wrong with me?
  • Mrs_ChiefMrs_Chief Member Posts: 292 Member
    Hey, I'd carry a Lady Smith and wouldn't be concerned about it if I had to pull and use it. I may not whip it out to show off to gun savvy friends, but wouldn't be ashamed if it was all I had to defend myself. :guns::guns:

Posted by BC
  • gaimangaiman Banned Posts: 60 Member
    there's no such thing as a "fit" 250 lbs, at that age. :-) 200 lbs would be stretching it, ( a lot)
  • BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,484 Senior Member
    Tell that to most NFL middle linebackers
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician
  • gaimangaiman Banned Posts: 60 Member
    too much weight is too much weight. It's very hard on your heart, and it's pointless. the people who live (well) to great age are little people.
  • KENFU1911KENFU1911 Senior Member Posts: 1,052 Senior Member
    Ah,............Middle Earth...Hobbits,,,fairies....and TROLLS........great plan
    My idea of a warning shot is when the 2nd bad guy watches his 1st buddy go down....