Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

An interesting spin on the gunwalker deal

SirGeorgeKillianSirGeorgeKillian Senior MemberPosts: 5,463 Senior Member
Not sure how much merit there is to it, so take it for what it is, another article on the internet. But it does make sense when you think about it. According to this, there was never a sting, it was just a ploy to basically reduce our 2A rights. What do you guys think?

http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-national/gunwalker-bombshell-there-never-was-a-sting
Unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck!
Wambli Ska wrote: »
I'm in love with a Glock

Replies

• Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,824 Senior Member
    According to this, there was never a sting, it was just a ploy to basically reduce our 2A rights. What do you guys think?
    This is what I suspected all along. Nothing else makes any sense.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    I smelled a rat when the government tried to pass off those phoney statistics of how many of the cartel guns originated from the U.S. Especially when the firearms shown were full auto AKs, and full auto or select fire M16 rifles. Not too many of those sold at gun shops and gun shows. Unka Sam does sell quite a few M16 rifles to governments south of the border, though. And then there were those RPGs thrown in the mix for good measure.

Wouldn't be the first time the Justice Department has used the ATF to do it's political dirty work in an attempt to reduce 2A rights. The ATF has been dirty since Prohibition was passed and repealed, and can't shake the dirt off, wash it off, or even sandblast themselves clean. The good agents are outnumbered.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • 104RFAST104RFAST Senior Member Posts: 1,281 Senior Member
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,890 Senior Member
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,954 Senior Member
    104RFAST wrote: »
    ya think?

:up: Agreed.

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    What about Obummer telling the Brady bunch he had things working "under the radar" when they criticized him for not pushing an anti-gun aganda? I'm firmly convinced he was planning to issue some executive orders imposing draconian anti-gun measures in response to the tensions the release of those guns on the border was creating. He's in it up to his eyeballs, but it will be almost impossible to prove. At best, we might manage to get a few of his inner circle canned over the blatant lies they're telling.
    Jerry
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,954 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    What about Obummer telling the Brady bunch he had things working "under the radar" when they criticized him for not pushing an anti-gun aganda? I'm firmly convinced he was planning to issue some executive orders imposing draconian anti-gun measures in response to the tensions the release of those guns on the border was creating. He's in it up to his eyeballs, but it will be almost impossible to prove. At best, we might manage to get a few of his inner circle canned over the blatant lies they're telling.
    Jerry

That would be a good start!!

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    Not sure how much merit there is to it, so take it for what it is, another article on the internet. But it does make sense when you think about it. According to this, there was never a sting, it was just a ploy to basically reduce our 2A rights. What do you guys think?

:agree:Hey, if you can't win by simply distorting facts and figures then subterfuge might work.

"Collateral damage":angry:
    The answer to 1984 is 1776