Asking for help w. new book, shootout chapter

samzheresamzhere BannedPosts: 10,923 Senior Member
I'd greatly appreciate help with the shootout sequence of my new novel. I finished the chapters last night and think they're pretty good, but I'd like some other opinions.

Earlier I'd asked for tech help regarding how to set an H&K AR so that it could be switched to auto and still appear legal. Thanks for the good advice on that, and the recommendations are in this section.

I really don't want to post the chapters here because they contain strong language and I don't want to bowderlize the text, so I've got a PDF excerpt that I can email you.

If anyone would care to have a look at this sequence, I'd greatly appreciate. Just PM me with your email and I'll send you the excerpt.

All comments will be absorbed and taken to heart, believe me. I value the feedback I always get here, because it's the best!

If only a couple people take me up on this, I may then create a PG-rated version and post it in this thread.

Anyway, help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Sam

Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read. - Groucho Marx