Ophthalmologist says glasses worn by Clinton used to treat double vision

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
Does Billary have brain damage? I mean ya know.... real brain damage from or causing her to fall, besides her cockeyed politics (Pun intended).

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/05/16/ophthalmologist-weighs-in-on-clinton-glasses-spectacle/
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,418 Senior Member
    I want to know if they fitted her belly button for a lens to correct the rectal-cranial inversion she's had for years!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • Pelagic KayakerPelagic Kayaker Banned Posts: 1,503 Senior Member
    This is looking more and more like the Dems politely giving her the boot or an easy way out. I'm willing to bet that this psycho be-otch has worn out her welome and has pissed off just about every democrat in the Union.
    "The reflection upon my situation and that of this army produces many an uneasy hour when all around me are wrapped in sleep. Few people know the predicament we are in" ~General George Washington, January 14, 1776
  • BigDanSBigDanS Senior Member Posts: 6,803 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Does Billary have brain damage? I mean ya know.... real brain damage from or causing her to fall, besides her cockeyed politics (Pun intended).

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/05/16/ophthalmologist-weighs-in-on-clinton-glasses-spectacle/

She's Dain Bramaged... but we knew that already, didn't we?

D
    "A patriot is mocked, scorned and hated; yet when his cause succeeds, all men will join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain
    Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.... now who's bringing the hot wings? :jester:
  • PFDPFD Senior Member Posts: 1,202 Senior Member
    "In order to see one object, your eyes need to be pointed in the same direction. If your eyes are misaligned, one way to optically align them is to put a prism ... on your glasses,"

OK, so there's a fix for seeing out of both side of your head.

What's the fix for talking out of both sides of your mouth?
    That's all I got.

Paul
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 8,662 Senior Member
    PFD wrote: »
    "In order to see one object, your eyes need to be pointed in the same direction. If your eyes are misaligned, one way to optically align them is to put a prism ... on your glasses,"

OK, so there's a fix for seeing out of both side of your head.

What's the fix for talking out of both sides of your mouth?

Good Lord, sure hope they never find one. Today if you listen to what they say you know they are talking out of both sides of their mouth, but if they make it so that nobody hears it what will we do?
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • BigDanSBigDanS Senior Member Posts: 6,803 Senior Member
    Babel fish in your ear....

D
    "A patriot is mocked, scorned and hated; yet when his cause succeeds, all men will join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain
    Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.... now who's bringing the hot wings? :jester:
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,104 Senior Member
    She uses the glasses to see her double standards. It combines them in to one gigantic flagrant lie.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 7,040 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    I want to know if they fitted her belly button for a lens to correct the rectal-cranial inversion she's had for years!
    Jerry

I think the glasses are to correct her case of anal glaucoma - she couldn't see her butt doing anything good for the country.
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee