"No guns" sign did not deter the criminals. Duh.

JeeperJeeper Senior MemberPosts: 2,952 Senior Member
Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug

Replies

• 10 AC10 AC Member Posts: 309 Member
    Maybe he'll change his mind now, nah doubt it. I just don't usually patronize places that don't allow me to protect myself and my loved ones. They won't be getting any of money.
    Teach
    If you don't have a C&R FFL,you really need to consider getting one----it's a license to spend money, though.
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,945 Senior Member
    Karma can be a sandy beach
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,122 Senior Member
    In his ignorant and diluted mind this only reaffirms the "need" for the sign. Clearly he didn't post it conspicuously enough. He'll probably re hang it with bigger letters this time.

Then robber clearly just didn't see the sign.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
  • Dr. dbDr. db Senior Member Posts: 1,541 Senior Member
    Their answer is to move the sign farther away. Always.
  • bobbyrlf3bobbyrlf3 Senior Member Posts: 2,467 Senior Member
    The comments after the article are awful. So many of them expressing the hope that the restaurant gets robbed again repeatedly.....it's beneath the gun-enthusiast crowd.
    Knowledge is essential to living freely and fully; understanding gives knowledge purpose and strength; wisdom is combining the two and applying them appropriately in words and actions.
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    Sign is at the front door. Robbers came in through the back door.

Solution: A sign on the back door too.
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
  • BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,310 Senior Member
    We need a better class of crooks in this country. How dare they not obey the sign. I blame Bush.
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician
  • WeatherbyWeatherby Senior Member Posts: 4,780 Senior Member
    Simple economics lesson at work here.

It Pays To Advertise
  • MichakavMichakav Senior Member Posts: 2,440 Senior Member
    Same with Jack in the Box. Been robbed 3 times since declaring "no guns allowed".
  • TrueTone911TrueTone911 Senior Member Posts: 6,066 Senior Member
    This is every establishment out here where practically no one is carrying anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace.  ~ James Madison
  • topguntopgun Member Posts: 128 Member
    If you look at the picture of the sign, I'm sure the crook thought that no guns were allowed Sunday 11:00AM - 9:00PM, that's why they showed up shorty after 9PM. The owner simply has to make his sign more clear, like maybe "No Guns Allowed, at Any Time". If he makes these changes, I'm sure he'll never be robbed again...........Just ask any liberal.
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,494 Senior Member
    Sign is at the front door. Robbers came in through the back door.

Solution: A sign on the back door too.

You laugh, but I've heard many comments saying that exact thing; that they should have had a sign on the back door. I don't understand how somebody is able to achieve that level of stupidity and still remain among the living.:roll: :bang:
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,909 Senior Member
    topgun wrote: »
    If you look at the picture of the sign, I'm sure the crook thought that no guns were allowed Sunday 11:00AM - 9:00PM, that's why they showed up shorty after 9PM. The owner simply has to make his sign more clear, like maybe "No Guns Allowed, at Any Time". If he makes these changes, I'm sure he'll never be robbed again...........Just ask any liberal.

Ahh so here lies the answer to a life long question of mine. Who came up with Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, and the tooth fairy? (hint- the answer starts with an L).
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.