MampP15_zps80fc0745.jpg
The answer to 1984 is 1776

Replies

• BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,484 Senior Member
    Them things still legal out there?
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    Yep. Oregon is pretty gun friendly though we do have fluffy bunny lovers, tree huggers and unicorn chasers in the urban areas. Especially Portland.
  • 1965Jeff1965Jeff Senior Member Posts: 1,641 Senior Member
    Looks like fun. Do you call coyotes in OR?
  • ZeeZee Senior Member Posts: 23,518 Senior Member
    :applause:
    "To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith
  • WeatherbyWeatherby Senior Member Posts: 4,953 Senior Member
    well how's it shoot ?
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,756 Senior Member
    An organized work bench is a sign of a sick mind!! You got nice rifle!!
  • kansashunterkansashunter Senior Member Posts: 1,784 Senior Member
    That's not a rifle that's a large caliber military assault weapon.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,387 Senior Member
    Craig I can feel the barometric pressure falling all the way here in Texas. You are SUCKING Large Time!!!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 6,083 Senior Member
    Big Al1 wrote: »

Maybe the clutter is hiding under the rifle case?
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 6,083 Senior Member
    That's not a rifle that's a large caliber military assault weapon.

Ain't it beautiful.
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,417 Senior Member
    Godzilla laughs, your new rifle will have no effect on him.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • North ForestNorth Forest Member Posts: 354 Member
    Good looking rifle, what did you trade for it? If you ever get up north here by the border PM me, I've got some good places to shoot up here.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Big Al1 wrote: »

Ya know how them people are, they have to organize everything and grow little miniature tress and eat Flied Lice :jester:

Good find. I wish you would gather up a busload of North Westerners and Californians and come over to a SE Shoot one of these years!
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Ya know how them people are, they have to organize everything and grow little miniature tress and eat Flied Lice :jester:

Good find. I wish you would gather up a busload of North Westerners and Californians and come over to a SE Shoot one of these years!

Yeah and come through Texas and pick me up while you're at it. I spent all my mad money in the Philippines so now I'm too broke to make the SE shoot this year. Next time I think I'll round up a car pool of Texians to go there.
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    To answer the questions:

Never hunted yotes.

Yes, the mess is hidden behind the rifle case.

Traded some cheaper firearms and got the rifle and the nice gun bag thrown into the deal.

Re Gozirra. Shot placement is key.

There are minature tlees in my lice paddy. I also tlew in fish so I have sashimi.

Haven't been to the range yet. Will post range report.

By the way, it's a Smith & Wesson M&P 15.
    [QUOTE=Slanteyedshootist;353366]To answer the questions:

Never hunted yotes.

Yes, the mess is hidden behind the rifle case.

Traded some cheaper firearms and got the rifle and the nice gun bag thrown into the deal.

Re Gozirra. Shot placement is key.

There are minature tlees in my lice paddy. I also tlew in fish so I have sashimi.

Haven't been to the range yet. Will post range report.

By the way, it's a Smith & Wesson M&P 15.[/QUOTE]

Man I love it when I see Asian Americans into shooting and hunting. Some of my best Filipino friends are getting into shooting and hunting big time. We need more like you out there to influence more other than white guys to get interested in shooting sports. It's not only good for the sport, it's good for the country.
    snake284 wrote: »
    Man I love it when I see Asian Americans into shooting and hunting. Some of my best Filipino friends are getting into shooting and hunting big time. We need more like you out there to influence more other than white guys to get interested in shooting sports. It's not only good for the sport, it's good for the country.

It's true, they is smart too :conehead: , he answered every question on one reply where I would have to reply individually fer each one. :tooth:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Big Chief wrote: »
    It's true, they is smart too :conehead: , he answered every question on one reply where I would have to reply individually fer each one. :tooth:

It's not so much that they're smart, it's that they haven't lost the drive and ability to USE what smart they have. I like Asian Immigration, because it's upgrading our Gene Pool.

:rotflmao:
    Chief and snake, you're both wong. I lazee.
  • pjames777pjames777 Senior Member Posts: 1,311 Senior Member
    Very nice. You suck!

:roll2::roll2::roll2::roll2::roll2::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::spittingcoffee::spittingcoffee::spittingcoffee:
  • 1965Jeff1965Jeff Senior Member Posts: 1,641 Senior Member
    Break in that bad boy on some Wile E. Coyote- you will be the hero of the ranchers in your AO.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    One of my guests tomorrow at the SE shoot will be my former IT guy at Metro Schools. He's Filipino/Chinese, and he has some very nice toys that shoot. So does his Dad- - - -he likes 1911's! I got him into deer hunting, reloading, and a few other expensive hobbies a few years ago. His Mom makes some of the best Filipino egg rolls (Lumpia?) I've ever tried! I think he just might bring some for lunch.
    Jerry

.308 Remington 700 @ 100 yards with the handloads we worked up for his rifle!
    Ardee_group_4_2_.jpg

Jerry

Yeah Craig you so fuw of it sometime! A lazy Asian makes a Hustling "Other" look like he's asleep!!! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::jester:
    Teach wrote: »
    One of my guests tomorrow at the SE shoot will be my former IT guy at Metro Schools. He's Filipino/Chinese, and he has some very nice toys that shoot. So does his Dad- - - -he likes 1911's! I got him into deer hunting, reloading, and a few other expensive hobbies a few years ago. His Mom makes some of the best Filipino egg rolls (Lumpia?) I've ever tried! I think he just might bring some for lunch.
    Jerry

.308 Remington 700 @ 100 yards with the handloads we worked up for his rifle!
    Ardee_group_4_2_.jpg

Jerry

Nice shooting! Does he squint like me when he shoots?
    Nice shooting! Does he squint like me when he shoots?

Hey! I squint worse than you when I shoot. If I looked like I do when I shoot all the time my name would be Yokohama or Yamamoto or something like that!

:tooth::tooth::tooth:
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 16,756 Senior Member
    Nice grab!...now all you need is 40 or 50 30 round P-Mags , a couple of 100 round Beta-Mags , and a flexible flyer wagon to tote it all around and you'll be all set for the Pockylips...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 11,624 Senior Member
    That's a nice rifle, SES. I've been without an AR for the first time in years, sold mine back during the panic. I can't get to the range in my low-slung car,have to depend on the kindness of strangers with pickups. I like the 20 round mags because you can get down lower on the rifle, although I acknowledge the extra fire from the 30s.

Teach, that's one helluva group!
    Concealed carry is for protection, open carry is for attention.
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 16,756 Senior Member
    What Gene said....since I no longer shoot competitively, all my 30 rounders are tucked away...20 rounders are much more useable for general shooting and hunting...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
    That's a nice shot group and a nice young feller I met today who owns it.