MSN Poll- Another chance to rock the vote!

bullsi1911bullsi1911 ModeratorPosts: 9,832 Senior Member
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-do-you-support-open-carry-gun-laws-restaurants-and-retail-stores

"Do you support open-carry gun laws in restaurants and retail stores?"

Currently running 82% in favor of open carry. Remember- vote from each device, and from each browser on that device!
To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
-Mikhail Kalashnikov

Replies

• bobbyrlf3bobbyrlf3 Senior Member Posts: 2,475 Senior Member
    While I don't agree with the characterization that such legislation "makes me feel safer", I voted yes anyway.
    Knowledge is essential to living freely and fully; understanding gives knowledge purpose and strength; wisdom is combining the two and applying them appropriately in words and actions.
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 19,107 Senior Member
    it's up to 85% now :tooth:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,999 Senior Member
    bobbyrlf3 wrote: »
    While I don't agree with the characterization that such legislation "makes me feel safer", I voted yes anyway.
    If joe cool is open carrying, no one will be looking at me.
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 6,244 Senior Member
    I sometimes wonder if "we" are pushing too far and it's going to come back to bite us in the .
    Buffco wrote: »
    I sometimes wonder if "we" are pushing too far and it's going to come back to bite us in the .

I wonder the same thing.
    Knowledge is essential to living freely and fully; understanding gives knowledge purpose and strength; wisdom is combining the two and applying them appropriately in words and actions.
    NN wrote: »
    If joe cool is open carrying, no one will be looking at me.

Point! = NN