How long before this............

shushshush Senior MemberPosts: 6,259 Senior Member
Shoe Thrown At Hillary Clinton During Las Vegas Speech.

''Was that a bat.....a bat?''

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Jayhawker wrote: »...But seriously Shush....

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

 


 

Replies

  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    Becomes one of these;



    ''I remember landing under sniper fire. There was no greeting ceremony, and we basically were told to run to our cars. Now, that is what happened.''


    Next book, maybe.

    cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

    Jayhawker wrote: »...But seriously Shush....

    Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

     


     

  • timctimc Senior Member Posts: 6,684 Senior Member
    I was ambushed once in Bosnia. Went there for a rafting trip down the Una river, just after we crossed the border somebody threw me a beer and a bottle of Rakija, it was pure chaos after that! :yikes:
    timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
    AKA: Former Founding Member
  • Dr. dbDr. db Senior Member Posts: 1,541 Senior Member
    That really hurt! A shoe ! Honestly who throws a shoe!
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,968 Senior Member
    Dr. db wrote: »
    That really hurt! A shoe ! Honestly who throws a shoe!

    Maybe it should be rotten tomatoes, her memory and ability to evaluate things seems to be a bit different than what actually happened.
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • Dr. dbDr. db Senior Member Posts: 1,541 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    I caught that. :up:

    Good evening Mr. Powers.
  • 1965Jeff1965Jeff Senior Member Posts: 1,611 Senior Member
    Tastes a bit nutty though...
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,610 Senior Member
    timc wrote: »
    I was ambushed once in Bosnia. Went there for a rafting trip down the Una river, just after we crossed the border somebody threw me a beer and a bottle of Rakija, it was pure chaos after that! :yikes:
    I was stationed there for 7 Months in 2000. The only shots fired were at Glamoc range, local weddings, or a farmer plinking in his field. Is Rakija the homemade plum brandy? The MINOs (Muslim In Name Only) would get literally pissing drunk on that s**t!
Sign In or Register to comment.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Guns & Ammo stories delivered right to your inbox every week.