Anti-Hillary red meat

RazorbackerRazorbacker Senior MemberPosts: 4,646 Senior Member
This is priceless. She's leaving a book signing and a guy asks her to sign his copy and make it out to Chris Stevens. "I think you knew him" he says. She balks so he say's "What difference does it make."
If you listen closely near the end he says, "Wow, you've got more security than he had."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFZWjbqn4pw
Teach your children to love guns, they'll never be able to afford drugs

Replies

• knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,869 Senior Member
    :up:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 10,945 Senior Member
    The one black secret service has an interesting smirk on his face, can't tell if he is laughing or trying to be nice as he shoo's him away.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • mohicanmohican Member Posts: 380 Member
    I'm just going to imagine that Hillary is the most centrist Dem POTUS candidate for consideration in 2016.

I do think she has passed her "best if used by" date. She's kinda falling flat right now.

The dems next trick will probably be "the first hispanic US prezmint"

When 2016 rolls around it's as likely that Obama declares a national emergency, declares martial law and suspends elections as Hillary making a run....
  • mohicanmohican Member Posts: 380 Member
    Or a bi partisan ticket
    Hillary - McCain - because your never too old or too crazy to screw the 'Murrican People
  • SirGeorgeKillianSirGeorgeKillian Senior Member Posts: 5,458 Senior Member
    That made my day!
    Unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck!
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    I'm in love with a Glock