Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Another General about to be forcefully retired.....

centermass556centermass556 Senior MemberPosts: 3,534 Senior Member
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/top-marine-obama-fight-191600744.html?soc_src=mediacontentstory

Just like McChrystal and Mathis, this guy called out the administration for its last of action and poor choices....
"To have really lived, you must have almost died. To those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."

Replies

• Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 12,071 Senior Member
    He's set to retire this fall, according to the article.
    Concealed carry is for protection, open carry is for attention.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    It will take 20 years to undo the damage Curious George has done to our military - - - -and if the Wicked Witch gets elected in 2016, we're really done for!
    Jerry
  • HvyMaxHvyMax Senior Member Posts: 1,786 Senior Member
    The Domestic Enemies are getting rid of anyone who would oppose them.
    Wal Mart where the discriminating white trash shop.
    Paddle faster!!! I hear banjos.
    Reason for editing: correcting my auto correct
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,802 Senior Member
    :agree: :that:
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • centermass556centermass556 Senior Member Posts: 3,534 Senior Member
    " I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within."

Big Mac
    "To have really lived, you must have almost died. To those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,864 Senior Member
    Gene L wrote: »
    He's set to retire this fall, according to the article.
    That is probably why he is speaking out in this fashion.

If one would research his reign as CMC, one would find a few issues of question in his handling in USMC legal matters.
    I had been expecting his retirement soon. "Marine Corps Times" had these articles.
  • mohicanmohican Member Posts: 381 Member
    I really doubt that Shillary gets the nomination - unless she has a lot of dirt on influential national dems. Elizabeth Warren is their new shining star, and she's a lot less haggard looking than Shillary.

Or perhaps the Hispanic head of Hud - we could follow the first vapid, empty black president with the first vapid, empty hispanic. Or convince a wise latina to take a run a POTUS from SCOTUS...go for both fist latino and first woman president....
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    mohican wrote: »
    I really doubt that Shillary gets the nomination - unless she has a lot of dirt on influential national dems. Elizabeth Warren is their new shining star, and she's a lot less haggard looking than Shillary.

Or perhaps the Hispanic head of Hud - we could follow the first vapid, empty black president with the first vapid, empty hispanic. Or convince a wise latina to take a run a POTUS from SCOTUS...go for both fist latino and first woman president....

I like another "First" choice idea, a first "Black Woman" choice. But she acts like she has no interest, or rather her brain is bigger than her ego, which is a good thing for those in politics and it's not a big thing with her because she's smarter than most. That would be the one and only Condi Rice, who might just be "the actual smartest woman in the world," Politically at least, that is. I would not only vote for her, I would put her bumper stickers all over my vehicles and on my front door with her signs in my yard and I'd be going door to door for that woman. She's got more saavy in her big toe than any and all the DummyCraps AND the other Republicans do put together. She's like "Reagan on Steroids!" She's got the talent and Ability to cure most of the ills of this once great nation. But like I said, I think she's too smart to try it. You can't blame her for not wanting to endure such pain. Even with brains she's still only human.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    mohican wrote: »

I saw this brain of Dummycraps on Fox giving her "We Believe" Speech. She's a real genius for sure. We believe a bunch of crap! that only happens in Fairy Tale Land.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Pelagic KayakerPelagic Kayaker Banned Posts: 1,503 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    It will take 20 years to undo the damage Curious George has done to our military - - - -and if the Wicked Witch gets elected in 2016, we're really done for!
    Jerry

That is irrelevant. Our military has been playing world cop far too long under corrupt leadership. It ain't just Obama.
  • BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,484 Senior Member
    The damage he is talking about is capability, equipment, morale and training. They only follow orders, not make the policy.
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician
  • Pelagic KayakerPelagic Kayaker Banned Posts: 1,503 Senior Member
    BAMAAK wrote: »
    The damage he is talking about is capability, equipment, morale and training. They only follow orders, not make the policy.

Yes, I fully realize that. However, again, it's not just Obama. Our military has been improperly funded, abused, infiltrated by the absurdities of political correctness, and, more importantly, used to total and complete disregard according to our US Constitution for decades. Like the police committing abuses and atrocities in power these days, our military is slowly being molded to follow the same exact whims of corrupt and power hungry polititians without question.