New toy....

5280 shooter II5280 shooter II Senior MemberPosts: 3,923 Senior Member
Computer keeps crashing when I'm trying to show y'all...... seriously like 5 times...........way over my limit!! ....anyhoo.........sealed the deal on a Witness 10 mm. Eff you none believers........I been here over ten years and I don't lie.... ya don't believe me...go eff a cactus, tell us how that feels..........and MHS presented.....and sealed the deal.........He's happy cause I made his sales numbers look good.......I'm happy cause I hope it's an improvement over the G20....and he knows he will shoot this gun.....brothers.
God show's mercy on drunks and dumb animals.........two outa three ain't a bad score!

Replies

• ZeeZee Senior Member Posts: 20,564 Senior Member
    Lies.
    "To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith
  • Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 6,083 Senior Member
    No pics no gun. Thems the rules.
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • HvyMaxHvyMax Senior Member Posts: 1,786 Senior Member
    The Witness is an incredible platform. You can get slides in 22-45 standard, long and comped slides are all available and to my experience fully swappable. Ergonomically the most naturally pointing pistol I have ever held.
    Wal Mart where the discriminating white trash shop.
    Paddle faster!!! I hear banjos.
    Reason for editing: correcting my auto correct
  • TrueTone911TrueTone911 Senior Member Posts: 6,045 Senior Member
    Believing IS seeing!

But every time I try to picture it, my brain crashes.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,897 Senior Member
    I see one locally, I'd consider trading in a glock 20.
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • HvyMaxHvyMax Senior Member Posts: 1,786 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »
    I see one locally, I'd consider trading in a glock 20.

Yeah. My wrists are not limp enough for a Glock.
    Wal Mart where the discriminating white trash shop.
    Paddle faster!!! I hear banjos.
    Reason for editing: correcting my auto correct
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,461 Senior Member
    darth_vader_pics.jpg
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,663 Senior Member
    I do love my EAA Witless 10mm. I was ringing steel at 120 yards with mine last time I was shooting it.
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,802 Senior Member
    I believe you Steve. Of course I believed in the Easter Bunny and Santa Clause til I was 20. Well I faked it a few years, :tooth:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • NRANRA Member Posts: 112 Member
    :cool: o I believe
    NRA Golden Eagles Benefactor Life CRSO Pistol Instructor RSO CP PPITH CPPOTH RTBAV
    Glocks 19cutaway 20 20SF 21cutaway 21C 22C 23C 27 32 34 22LR 460 Glock Certified Armorer
    Nebraska Concealed Carry Instructor, 32 years CC Experience, Retired FFL Dealer
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,663 Senior Member
    419TEWzj3NL._SY300_.jpg
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • WeatherbyWeatherby Senior Member Posts: 4,740 Senior Member
    doublefacepalm_zps3be7c96f.jpg
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,089 Senior Member
    attachment.php?attachmentid=5216&d=1406906293
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,461 Senior Member
    7vhln34f4m_zps20319bd7.jpg
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,050 Senior Member
    ultra-19.jpg
    Overkill is underrated.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,089 Senior Member
    2354578-holy_facepalm_by_ghost1334652.jpg
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • 5280 shooter II5280 shooter II Senior Member Posts: 3,923 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    pantalones mentiroso mentiroso en el fuego!

"Baxter, you know I don't speak Spanish.....you ate the whole wheel of cheese? I'm not mad, actually I'm quite impressed!"
    God show's mercy on drunks and dumb animals.........two outa three ain't a bad score!
    Zee wrote: »
    Lies.
    Tactical disinformation to inhibit counter-force projections. What you can't see.......you can't target.
    This website (the hard/software) has the attention span of a 3 yr old......twitter short texts go.......but type a Snake-type paragraph keeps crashing to reload........my PC has been scrubbed clean......Conchokid.......any advice? My ISP!?
    Camera not found yet, packed away, can take phone photos but how do I post them (I'm smart-phone-stupid). Going to new indoor range this weekend, I need photos to get y'all off my back.
    Taking the Witness 10 mm Match, a G-23 converted to 9mm, a Ruger mkIII, and a Charter .38 spcl UC Lite......if I like it, I'll buy it from MHS.
  • sakodudesakodude Senior Member Posts: 3,247 Senior Member
    Camera not found yet, packed away, can take phone photos but how do I post them (I'm smart-phone-stupid). Going to new indoor range this weekend, I need photos to get y'all off my back.

What new range?

Sako
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,659 Senior Member
    http://forums.gunsandammo.com/showthread.php?3575-Posting-Pictures
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• MileHighShooterMileHighShooter Senior Member Posts: 4,768 Senior Member
    sakodude wrote: »
    What new range?

Sako

The one in broomfield
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Once again, please refrain from cutting short any baseless totally emotional arguments with facts. It leads to boring, completely objective conversations well beyond the comprehension ability of many.
    What new range?

Sako

Tom, it's called Shoot Indoors (.com for the website). 1 Park st. just off 120th and Nickel behind the car lot on the south side.
  • sakodudesakodude Senior Member Posts: 3,247 Senior Member
    Tom, it's called Shoot Indoors (.com for the website). 1 Park st. just off 120th and Nickel behind the car lot on the south side.

Ok, the one I told your brother about 6 months ago, bout time you guys tried it out. Nice range BTW.

Sako
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,651 Senior Member
    Computer keeps crashing when I'm trying to show y'all...... seriously like 5 times...........way over my limit!! ....anyhoo.........sealed the deal on a Witness 10 mm. Eff you none believers........I been here over ten years and I don't lie.... ya don't believe me...go eff a cactus, tell us how that feels..........and MHS presented.....and sealed the deal.........He's happy cause I made his sales numbers look good.......I'm happy cause I hope it's an improvement over the G20....and he knows he will shoot this gun.....brothers.

Are you loaded?
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • WeatherbyWeatherby Senior Member Posts: 4,740 Senior Member
    What new range?

Sako

The New one for the New gun.........maybe we'll get some range pictures
  • timctimc Senior Member Posts: 6,583 Senior Member
    Buford wrote: »
    Are you loaded?

Might be in Colorado.
    timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
    AKA: Former Founding Member
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,651 Senior Member
    :roll2::roll2:
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.