Going to be making smoke

2»

Replies

• TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,407 Senior Member
    For a lot of interesting reading, as well as all the spare parts, accessories, and general possibles bag goodies you'll ever need or want, order a catalog from Dixie Gun Works in Union City Tennessee. Quite a place- - - - - -I stop by whenever I'm in the northwest corner of Tennessee.
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,525 Senior Member
    Many things therin, shopping is possible, enabling likely there is.

OH, thought we were in Yodaspeak.
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Senior Member Posts: 2,725 Senior Member
    cpj, Sam is gonna get on you if you'ns don't start using the King's English right! It ain't "Your welcome" unless you'ns was saying something like "Your welcome was very pleasing" or something like that! What you'ns means is "You ARE Welcome"! Everbody can't speak the ORIGINAL English "English" lessen you'ns was borned and reared in the Southern Mountains, but you'ns needs to improve a little or Sam will come down on you'ns!
  • HvyMaxHvyMax Senior Member Posts: 1,786 Senior Member
    cpj, Sam is gonna get on you if you'ns don't start using the King's English right! It ain't "Your welcome" unless you'ns was saying something like "Your welcome was very pleasing" or something like that! What you'ns means is "You ARE Welcome"! Everbody can't speak the ORIGINAL English "English" lessen you'ns was borned and reared in the Southern Mountains, but you'ns needs to improve a little or Sam will come down on you'ns!

Aintree!!! Them mountains don't go nowhere near Aintree.
    Wal Mart where the discriminating white trash shop.
    Paddle faster!!! I hear banjos.
    Reason for editing: correcting my auto correct
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,851 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    That was my "smart" phone typing....

For all the Grammar Nazis amongst us, it's not "Your Welcome" it's "You're Welcome."

:tooth:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.