Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Lois Lerner emails...

CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior MemberPosts: 5,486 Senior Member
She calls certain conservatives "crazies" and "a-holes", but then claims it does not prove that she allowed bias to infiltrate her job, merely that she had a number of opinions.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/07/irs-lois-lerner-email-crazies-109544.html#disqus_thread
When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

Replies

• JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 17,293 Senior Member
    The woman is entitled to her opinions.....and so am I.....she needs to be sitting in a jail cell...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • Fat BillyFat Billy Senior Member Posts: 1,813 Senior Member
    Glad there isn't a SMIDGIN of evidence as Oblivit said. To tell when Oblivit is telling a lie just watch his lips and they'll be moving. :deadhorse: Later,
    Fat Billy

Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member
    Jayhawker wrote: »
    The woman is entitled to her opinions.....and so am I.....she needs to be sitting in a jail cell...

Your opinion is much kinder than mine. My opinion is that she is a worthless piece of , that should be in federal prison.
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

• shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior Member Posts: 2,035 Senior Member
    CaliFFL wrote: »
    Your opinion is much kinder than mine. My opinion is that she is a worthless piece of , that should be in federal prison.

Nah....let's put her in a Mexican prison. They'll know what to do with her.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Every time I see Lois Lerner, that stone cold waste of protoplasm, I really, REALLY hope that she ends up in a federal prison for a long, long time...............in a cell with a solid door..............and no light but a 10 watt light bulb. That woman, and I use the term woman in its loosest sense, is evil.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    CaliFFL wrote: »

You are both too kind. Not only Lois, but might near the whole administration should be behind bars.
    And a few should be awaiting the gallows.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Fat BillyFat Billy Senior Member Posts: 1,813 Senior Member
    Mexican Prison? Yeah trade her for the guy that took a wrong turn at the boarder. Later,
    Fat Billy

Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.
  • Mrs_ChiefMrs_Chief Member Posts: 292 Member
    She is entitled to her opinion, but shouldn't have used her position in the IRS to purposely target those with differing political views. In fact, any kind of politics/political activity in the federal workplace is supposed to be strictly controlled and against the law.

Will the AG bring a case/prosecute, I doubt it unless the whole truth comes out and they are shamed to do so.

Can you imagine the Dummycrats screaming like raped apes if a conservative had used their position in the IRS to do something like she did? OMG, the FBI/DHS/AG and little Tommy Tucker his twin brother and every other Mother ....er would come down on them. BC
  • HvyMaxHvyMax Senior Member Posts: 1,786 Senior Member
    Face it. The current regime views anyone who would support or defend the Constitution a terrorist and a threat to their plans for Amerika.
    Wal Mart where the discriminating white trash shop.
    Paddle faster!!! I hear banjos.
    Reason for editing: correcting my auto correct
  • shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior Member Posts: 2,035 Senior Member
    Fat Billy wrote: »
    Mexican Prison? Yeah trade her for the guy that took a wrong turn at the boarder. Later,

Yeah Billy, why is there nobody working feverishly to get one of our servicemen out of that god forsaken country. E-mails sent to my congressmen go unanswered.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    Every one of us needs to do as I did and write our congressmen and women and tell them how pissed off we are about this. Obama has the balls of a nat. This guy should have been freed weeks ago. And, if and when they let him out, they should give him his guns too. The fed needs to see to this. It's worse than anything Nixon ever dreamed of.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    So, how do we throw her in jail, when our Attorney General should be in jail himself, and won't appoint a special prosecutor? A jail sentence or two would likely either loosen her tongue or the next person up or down the ladder.

Truthfully, I won't be satisfied with anything but the abolition of the IRS, and a tax code that is simple enough for a 5th grader to figure my income tax. There will never be a better opportunity to do it, and it's slipping through our fingers due to corruption and cowardice in the Congress.
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    Lois Lerner is a quintessential progressive Democrat, no different from any other, none of whom are any different from her.