New HD system......

jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior MemberPosts: 9,459 Senior Member
Not so much now at 5 months and 55#s, but in 6 more he's gonna be a bruiser.........Digbees daddy was a English bulldog and momma was an American bulldog.

DSC01714.jpg
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson

Replies

• BPsniperBPsniper Banned Posts: 1,961 Senior Member
    I am not a dog person, but that one is quite the looker. Love the color.
    "....the true general purpose big-game cartridges used in this country come in but two calibers, .30 and 7mm. (the .270 Win. is merely a slightly aberrant 7mm whose bullets are .007" undersize.) -Finn Aagaard - American Rifleman, December 1986
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 9,459 Senior Member
    Not an 'indoor' dog person myself.

I like dogs.... outside, but I had no say in the matter (on par). Only redeeming quality I'm hoping for is being a good intruder detection system. With three teenagers in the house rootin around at all hours, I ignore (sleep thru) most noise....

Cats also no like new puppy....

serious_cat.jpg
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,668 Senior Member
    :rotflmao:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,898 Senior Member
    Oh yeah---is that the sloberhoont
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 14,835 Senior Member
    Cute pup!...Digbee...I love it...great dog name....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »
    Oh yeah---is that the sloberhoont

Slobber sure but they are also know for their "Silent But Deadly's". Some of those will bring tears to your eyes and curl your nose hair.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
    NCFUBAR wrote: »
    Slobber sure but they are also know for their "Silent But Deadly's". Some of those will bring tears to your eyes and curl your nose hair.

Already learned to NOT give him 'Beggin Strips'......... cleared the room!
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    That is some pup !

When do we eat around here ?
    I'm starving !!!
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • 104RFAST104RFAST Senior Member Posts: 1,262 Senior Member
    Good looking pooch, take good care and you will have a good companion, doesn't always
    apply to women.
    Can't leave a car door open around here. Someones always ready for a ride......

270450_139039519508817_100002083100657_259348_6730599_n.jpg
  • temmitemmi Member Posts: 230 Member
    I have an older model

• DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    MyDogPatrickMcGee.jpg

That's My boy !!!!
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996