Personal defense scenario ! can I survive ?

2»

Replies

• samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    The fearsome Duo.....Doc Who and Crazy Eyes Sam

No, you got it wrong, missed the pertinent postings. It's jay who has the crazy eyes. I kept my eyes shut the whole time...

Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,985 Senior Member
    samzhere wrote: »
    No, you got it wrong, missed the pertinent postings. It's jay who has the crazy eyes. I kept my eyes shut the whole time...

OK, Houston Sam and the Deadly Doc!
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    Not deadly, just not dead! Yet anyway, the point of surviving, maybe encourage others to know, yes, you can survive some pretty rotten seemingly odds stacked against you type odds.

The purpose of my original post was to encourage folks to that end.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
    My Dominican grandmother broke a mirror, and was cut badly by the glass, an abdominal injury severe enough to expose loops of small intestine, grandma was stout enough to use her apron as a trauma compress and walked many miles to a physicians home in the town center.

It is easier to survive if you have the right mind set.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    Jayhawker wrote: »
    pew-pew-pew-merica_zps8e51aa27.jpg
    I am sorry, but I just started reading this thread, and this is one of the funniest things ever posted. Nothing else in this thread matters, but this pic.
    It's because I hate Trump.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,985 Senior Member
    I am sorry, but I just started reading this thread, and this is one of the funniest things ever posted. Nothing else in this thread matters, but this pic.

Does that yeller service stripe on his left sleeve mean he was involved in a shootin? A shootout VET.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Does that yeller service stripe on his left sleeve mean he was involved in a shootin? A shootout VET.

I thought it meant 3 years of service?
2»