Command referred to mental health

centermass556centermass556 Senior MemberPosts: 3,508 Senior Member
So last week I was command referred to mental health because Made sarcastic comments about the suicide training making me want to commit suicide...

I wish I was joking.

Today there is more suicide training...

REMFS- 2
Short - 0

I gotta come back...
"To have really lived, you must have almost died. To those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."

Replies

• JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,102 Senior Member
    Liberal ninnies.
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,664 Senior Member
    the suicide training making me want to commit suicide...

They were training you how to commit suicide?
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 10,054 Senior Member
    Sarcasm apparently does not suit your job choice.
    Not too many problems you can't fix
    With a 1911 and a 30-06
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,774 Senior Member
    bullsi1911 wrote: »
    They were training you how to commit suicide?

Well, back when I was in boot camp in a much not kinder not gentler definitely NOT PC time, that happened in my company. A couple of guys had scratched their wrists with razor blades because they wanted out of their enlistment. Our DI got really cranked after the second one and lowered the boom. He told us that the next one that attempted suicide that did not use the razor blade to slice through his jugular vein would be required to 'mow the sandlot' until graduation.

Mowing the sandlot was a punishment at Orlando Recruit Center back then. A reel type push mower was pushed all over the sand lot beside the barracks until you couldn't push any more. Then you got to rest an hour and start pushing again. This punishment was carried out after classes in the afternoon. You got to stop long enough to march to the chow hall to eat, and then back to the lawn mower until you only had time to take a shower and hit the rack before lights out.

It worked; the previous attemptees never did that again. They went over the fence.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,982 Senior Member
    Hey, don't them Jack-wagons know you got guns to shoot, beer to drink and wimmen to.......................in yer future?
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,774 Senior Member
    Way things are I guess that they have to take what you said seriously.

In the good old days it was training on drugs and 'sexually transmitted disease' films. That stuff was entertaining, at least.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.