Beheading on America Soil

2»

Replies

  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Jayhawker wrote: »
    Perhaps I should have clarified....You're spot on in your assessment....I was referring to those Green on Blue attacks BC was describing...

    Could be or initially most were not terrorist but "Gotten To" by the radicals and convinced to turn. How I dunno. By some form of persuasion like threats to family members, frustration or for whatever reason decided to make the plunge to the radical side of Islam.

    The baseline is already present, I think the fundamentals are are there which make it an easy cross-over for some. I don't know why or what the final "Fatal Attraction" is.

    Promises of an eternal life full of rewards for killing Infidels, becoming a Martyr?

    Some cases (Green on Blue attacks) might be as simple as soldiers tired of seeing foreign military in their country and view it as an oppressive occupation they want to end. And they think committing acts of murder on otherwise previously regarded safe ground among allies will bring it to an end earlier.

    I think it may be a combination of all the above, I dunno.

    Back to OK, it appears he was influenced by Firebrand Clerics/Imams ideology and got into arguments at work on the Stoning of women to death under Sharia Law.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,425 Senior Member
    The nutcase had a computer full of really disturbing muslim crappola. Slice him up a little and stake him out spread-eagled naked where the feral hogs run!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    One of these days we need to sit down because I want to understand in logical terms the mechanism that allows your brain to detach this incident and method of execution from all the current affairs, news, instigation by extreme groups on social media for followers or folks of like minded belief to carry on these attacks, etc. It is just uncanny and rather baffling to me.

    He is a "Sleeper/Infiltrator" sent out to join groups of Gun Nuts by Homeland Security to keep an eye on us and our activities, problem is he likes guns and shootin as much as we do now and is a staunch 2A supporter..................but still harbors some nutty Lefty idys :conehead: , but we are working on him, slowly, but surely, we have to detox him.................:tooth:

    BTW: Ain't America great, I support Alpha's right to voice his opinions and beliefs (or lack of) just like anyone else s.

    He is more than welcome to shoot any of my guns at next years SE Shoot and I would love to meet up for lunch if he is ever down in FLA or I'm up his way ..........but he might be embarrassed to be seen with me in public around DC...........:tooth:

    God Bless America :angel2: :angel2: :usa: :usa:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 8,743 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »

    The baseline is already present, I think the fundamentals are are there which make it an easy cross-over for some. I don't know why or what the final "Fatal Attraction" is.

    I think everyone (or at least a large number of people) has a line below which they can/will snap into a murderous rage and lash out at whoever or whatever they see as their enemy or oppressor or who they hold responsible for their situation.

    Ideologies of many kinds can shape who theses people lash out at and can help with the internal moral justification for the murderous outburst. Radical Islam does appear highly effective at taking and directing individuals who are on the edge of flipping. Also, given the amount of war and oppression in that part of the world, there do seem to be more people who are at or near the line (foreign powers occupying or dropping bombs on your homeland tends to do that).

    That said, any hateful ideology can function in the same manner. Someone (i believe a liberal) recently coined the term "hate seeking missiles". I would not be surprised to see someone from "our side" snap at some point and go on a shooting spree at a Mosque at some point. Hate has a tendency to beget hate and gets us nowhere good.
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
  • alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 8,743 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    This is all absolutely correct and the main reason that I fail to see the connection you try to make. There is a HUGE chasm between some isolated crazy sociopath that snaps in a post office when he gets fired versus a guy that is being preprogrammed at a core religious belief level AND at a systematic global scale to react to others that fail to comply to his belief system in this particular fashion. Your blasé attitude on the subject shows a complete lack of understating of what is evolving all around you.
    My point was that Radical Islam or any other ideology can't make someone who is far from snapping and turn them into murders, they can only give that last tiny push over the edge and help direct their outburst. This guy, Muslim or not probably would have snapped, we just might have picked another target or used some other internal moral justification for doing so.
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,661 Senior Member
    I would not be surprised to see someone from "our side" snap at some point and go on a shooting spree at a Mosque at some point. Hate has a tendency to beget hate and gets us nowhere good.

    Well they started it.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 10,930 Senior Member
    My point was that Radical Islam or any other ideology can't make someone who is far from snapping and turn them into murders, they can only give that last tiny push over the edge and help direct their outburst. This guy, Muslim or not probably would have snapped, we just might have picked another target or used some other internal moral justification for doing so.

    I would say that they target, train and brainwash from a young age to be suicide bombers, not just a little push as you say.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 8,743 Senior Member
    CHIRO1989 wrote: »
    I would say that they target, train and brainwash from a young age to be suicide bombers, not just a little push as you say.
    To me there is a difference between something like this guy who was an individual acting on his own vs. funded, trained, and organized terrorist groups. The former are nearly impossible to predict and stop (other than by a good guy with a gun). The latter are a bit easier to find, track, and catch/kill, but they also have much greater capabilities.
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
  • alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 8,743 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Hey just like Israel, as alpha said, we'll get used to it when it becomes everyday life. Won't be national news anymore.
    Let's be honest, we already are used to this kind of thing (lone wolves going off and killing a handful of people). We would absolutely not be talking about this if the guy wasn't a Muslim and used a gun instead of a knife.
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,661 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Hey just like Israel, as alpha said, we'll get used to it when it becomes everyday life. Won't be national news anymore.


    We are leaving our children a craphole because we don't have the will or desire to do what needs to be done.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,661 Senior Member
    Let's be honest, we already are used to this kind of thing (lone wolves going off and killing a handful of people). We would absolutely not be talking about this if the guy wasn't a Muslim and used a gun instead of a knife.

    He beheaded her but hey lets just ignore it and write it off as an act of random violence.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 8,743 Senior Member
    Buford wrote: »
    We are leaving our children a craphole because we don't have the will or desire to do what needs to be done.
    And what exactly is it that "needs to be done"? Please spell out your plan for us. Yes, it might take more than your average one sentence reply.
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 10,930 Senior Member
    To me there is a difference between something like this guy who was an individual acting on his own vs. funded, trained, and organized terrorist groups. The former are nearly impossible to predict and stop (other than by a good guy with a gun). The latter are a bit easier to find, track, and catch/kill, but they also have much greater capabilities.

    You are assuming this guy has not had any contact with folks with terrorist contacts, severing a human head is not as straight forward as one might think if the person is not inclined to give up their head, I think they all know someone on the extremist end.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,855 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    I wish from the bottom of my heart I didn't have to feel this way. I'd love nothing better to be no more concerned about Muslims than Catholics or Jews. I'm jaded in many ways, I reckon.

    Well Chief if you're jaded, join the club of a long line of jaded on here.

    Also, to anyone here that says Fox or any of us have an agenda, the only agenda we have is upholding the Constitution. If that's an agenda then so be it, I'm an agendaist! That is my agenda and the true agenda of any patriotic American. This guy didn't just get pissed off and behead the woman and start to behead the other! Hell no! Beheading someone takes a thoughtful, mindful, concerted effort. You don't just do it naturally becaused you're pissed off. You do it because you want to. And whether this clown was actually ISIS, I believe he was at least a "WANNA BE " Isis madman.

    Oh and one other thing, He really screwed the pooch because he did this in Oklahoma, a state full of good solid American patriots which also has a DEATH PENALTY!

    Just think, he's going to get to see those 72 Virgins soon.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 8,743 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    My fear is that in time, this statement will be actually true... You and many "progressives" like you are already ok with this. I physically shake thinking of a country were a beheading is not national news worthy, and I'm glad the two adults I'm leaving behind to replace me are not that naive nor complacent about it. You get up and go to work on Monday so you can theorize about all these issues with your other progressive buddies. Mine are actually working on the problem.

    My fear is that the reaction and fear to such events leads people to demand that the government "do something". And that the treatment will be far worse than the disease. We've already given up and accepted a lot in terms of government intrusion in the name of the "war on terror" and I'm not really willing to give up anymore in exchange for vague promises of security.
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Ah ha, I knew you had an Agenda, Snake :jester:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    My fear is that the reaction and fear to such events leads people to demand that the government "do something". And that the treatment will be far worse than the disease. We've already given up and accepted a lot in terms of government intrusion in the name of the "war on terror" and I'm not really willing to give up anymore in exchange for vague promises of security.

    Yep, we may start rounding up Japanese again and put them in interment camps...........better run Slantyeyedshootist.............NOT and it ain't gonna happen to Islamist unless they are a big Clear and Present Danger.

    Heck if we did, they sure get good ethnic food and medical care like in GITMO and none have been beheaded yet by us in captivity.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,855 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    He is a "Sleeper/Infiltrator" sent out to join groups of Gun Nuts by Homeland Security to keep an eye on us and our activities, problem is he likes guns and shootin as much as we do now and is a staunch 2A supporter..................but still harbors some nutty Lefty idys :conehead: , but we are working on him, slowly, but surely, we have to detox him.................:tooth:

    BTW: Ain't America great, I support Alpha's right to voice his opinions and beliefs (or lack of) just like anyone else s.

    He is more than welcome to shoot any of my guns at next years SE Shoot and I would love to meet up for lunch if he is ever down in FLA or I'm up his way ..........but he might be embarrassed to be seen with me in public around DC...........:tooth:

    God Bless America :angel2: :angel2: :usa: :usa:

    Hehehe! I can relate to all this. I've got a friend in church that's an old retired College professor. He's great guy too, like Alpha. He's just incorrect in his views. He actually makes Alpha sound like Rush Limbaugh, he's so for left, hehehehehehehe!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    I do share some of the same concerns you have Alpha about giving up freedoms in the name of national security and once we let the Gooberment take them away, we won't get them back easily, if ever.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,246 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »

    Just think, he's going to get to see those 72 Virgins soon.

    I found a picture of them.......https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608041711557086735&pid=15.1&P=0
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member

    Salami you and Ahmed stay away from the purty brown one, she is all mine :spittingcoffee: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    The problem is that while movies show such actions as ridiculous and irresponsible in all reality enough folks at the time probably felt it justified and these actions are usually not lightly taken and without reason. Not everything is as black and white as popular history writes it out to be.

    Yes, I agree that was what they had to do in WWII and I know modern progressive history/movies try and make it out as if they were being sent off to Concentration Camps to be exterminated.

    These days it would be select Threat individuals, not entire communities or so I speculate.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,246 Senior Member
    Progressive, Politically Correct thinking says we should be tolerant of different cultures and ideas, which I do not particularly have a problem with as long as they are tolerant of my redneck fireman behind doing "my thing" as well. When the wasps hit the flowers for nectar, I don't have a problem with that. When they start stinging me while I am mowing, out comes the gas can. When a group of people want to pray differently than I do, so be it. When they want to behead my friends and neighbors because they pray differently, out comes the gas can.....
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 4,731 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Intelligence gathering has gotten much better.

    Really? Government employees are killing innocent Americans on American soil based on the word of "confidential informants".
    The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

    Ayn Rand
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,855 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    The nutcase had a computer full of really disturbing muslim crappola. Slice him up a little and stake him out spread-eagled naked where the feral hogs run!
    Jerry

    Or you can bring him down here and we'll have a special crab trap made big enough to put him in. Then we can tie his hands and feet and make small cuts all over his body and especially his private and other sensitive areas and let the crabs eat. Big Blue Crabs can really tear up a carcass in no time, but it would be slow enough where he could rethink his Islamic teachings.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,855 Senior Member


    I'm likin' that idea a lot! I can't tell but do they have little horns on their heads?


    :roll2: :rotflmao: :jester:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior Member Posts: 2,025 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    No there isn't. These folks are not just "snapping". They are being systematically trained to respond this way by their leaders while under the influence of a belief system that makes you a hero when you commit these barbaric, cowardly acts.

    Wake up buddy. Just because he didn't go to terrorist summer camp in Syria it doesn't mean that this attack was not meant to teach the infidels a lesson even if he did not consciously realize it or is just too stupid to get it. Crazies are abnormalities in the system. This idiot and many others like him are well played pawns in a global war that is coming to YOU. He is NO different than the morons that strap a jacket full of Semtex to themselves so they can get their 72 virgins...

    Are those 72 virgins male or female?? Never got a confirmation on that, anyone got a copy of the Koran?
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,106 Senior Member
    Are those 72 virgins male or female?? Never got a confirmation on that, anyone got a copy of the Koran?

    The number isn't specified, but the martyrs get both male and female 'houri'.
    http://theamericanmuslim.org/tam.php/features/articles/72_virgins_in_paradise/
    http://www.justislam.co.uk/product.php?products_id=216
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.



  • alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 8,743 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Wow, show me.
    I initially had the same reaction. I think he's making a connection with some of the screwed up no knock warrants that have resulted in the deaths of innocent people.
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
Sign In or Register to comment.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Guns & Ammo stories delivered right to your inbox every week.