A patriotic and pro-gun table? Photos prove it!

samzheresamzhere BannedPosts: 10,923 Senior Member
Here are 3 pics of the center table at Jimmie's Icehouse in the Houston Heights. The table was created by some regulars, all members of the "Montrose Beer & Gun Club"** and this is one of the nicest patriotic and pro-gun tables I've ever seen. Actually it's the ONLY pro-gun table I've ever seen.

The table legs are made from ammo boxes, bolted together or welded, I don't know which. Centerpiece is the NRA logo, and all round the table top are inlays of the US and Texas flag.

table01.jpg

table02.jpg

table03.jpg

** The Montrose Beer & Gun Club (I'm a charter member, one of the original 5) is a spoof organization (you can google it) and Saturday Oct 18 we're holding our annual charity cookoff. I'll post info in the "Advertising" section later.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,978 Senior Member
    Hey, sounds and looks like fun.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    Jimmie's Icehouse is a nice comfy and laid back "dive bar" place for a cold beer.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read. - Groucho Marx