Steelers vs Bucs today

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
Bucs 0-3 Steelers 2-1

Oh boy Buford, my Bucs ain't doing so good, but it is time fer a win fer them. They can be full of surprises.
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    I'm not too certain what sort of surprise Tampa Bay can offer. They're likely even worse a team than the Texans.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    samzhere wrote: »
    I'm not too certain what sort of surprise Tampa Bay can offer. They're likely even worse a team than the Texans.

Hey, TB has to win a game.........eventually! I see the Texans ain't exactly setting the NFL on fire this year either.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,661 Senior Member
    Cheech and **** had a great game last week now if the team can keep playing like they did last week we may make a go of it. It will be interesting to see what Harrison still has in the tank?
    Chief 0-4 ain't that bad.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,052 Senior Member
    After the thumpin' the Bucs got last week, I wouldn't want to be the team playing them this week. BUT, it's the Bucs, my monies on the Steelers. My Pack has been struggling, too, and they are at Da Bears today. Heck, it's just football, the world will still be turnin' tomorrow no matter what happens today!!
    It is a home game fer the Steelers (?)...........wow their fans are fanatics like you Cheese Heads.............
    Yes we are. Tail gating at a game a long time ago.

tailgatesteelers.jpg
    Buford wrote: »
    Yes we are. Tail gating at a game a long time ago.

tailgatesteelers.jpg

Who is that young man in the pic..............
    And so it begins
  • BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,281 Senior Member
    10-0 bucs already. In PITT!
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician
    They have got to protect Ben.
    Steelers.gif
    10-17 now, Bucs need to step it on up before they lose another game.
    Well there is always next week. Good game though.
    GO BUCS!

Ginger QB (?) pulled it off. Wow TD with 7 seconds left. 27-24 hard to believe after some of the mistakes they were making today.
    Buford wrote: »
    Well there is always next week. Good game though.

Always next week is what mediocre teams always say. Sorry, pal.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Hey, TB has to win a game.........eventually! I see the Texans ain't exactly setting the NFL on fire this year either.

Texans did tough out a win today so they're 3-1 and have already therefore won more games than last season.

And JJ Watt intercepted and ran for a TD! I understand that in his spare time, Watt will be commanding the manned Mars mission and also will be UN Secy General. Seriously, what a great guy! With all the trash in the NFL, a genuine and authentic real deal.

Big Chief wrote: »
    GO BUCS!

Ginger QB (?) pulled it off. Wow TD with 7 seconds left. 27-24 hard to believe after some of the mistakes they were making today.

I sure didn't think Tampa Bay would win in Steeler Town but they did, and managed to do so quite handily. I'm a Steelers fan (when they aren't playing the Texans) but I don't mindlessly root for any team, even the home guys. I equate this with a bad TV show or movie that had all the expectations of excellence but sagged. Click to another station. Same for the Steelers. If they won't play well enough, I'm checking out.

And by the way, as I always respond to someone who says "we've got a tough game upcoming" or whatever, I ask: "I forget. Which position do you play on the team?" ha ha

samzhere wrote: »
    And by the way, as I always respond to someone who says "we've got a tough game upcoming" or whatever, I ask: "I forget. Which position do you play on the team?" ha ha

Called Arm Chair Quarterbacking.

As much as some fans spend on and support they give their team, they ought to be allowed to say WE.