Secret Service is as good as their charge

Fat BillyFat Billy Senior MemberPosts: 1,813 Senior Member
Recent trip to Emory hospital by Oblivit in Atlanta was a security mess. A security guard was armed in an elevator with the Golfer in Chief. He had a criminal record and shouldn't have had a gun. The Secret Service didn't notice him till he pulled out a camera phone and started taking pictures. Is there hope? :yikes: Later,
Fat Billy

Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.

Replies

• snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,802 Senior Member
    Fat Billy wrote: »
    Recent trip to Emory hospital by Oblivit in Atlanta was a security mess. A security guard was armed in an elevator with the Golfer in Chief. He had a criminal record and shouldn't have had a gun. The Secret Service didn't notice him till he pulled out a camera phone and started taking pictures. Is there hope? :yikes: Later,

Is there no help for the w... oh never mind, these people are hopeless and if we don't do something there'll be no hope for us.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,051 Senior Member
    Do you think it was an accident?
    Overkill is underrated.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,980 Senior Member
    They have some serious issues they need to fix, address ASAP, no yesterday.

It is bad when a Congressman holds up an ADT security sign at a hearing and suggest maybe they should call them to secure the WH/grounds.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,764 Senior Member
    Supposedly there are snipers on the roof of the WH. Wonder what they were watching/looking at when this went down??!!

Has the morale of the Secret Service dropped so low under the 'O' administration that they just don't pay attention anymore?
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

tennmike "Supposedly there are snipers on the roof of the WH. Wonder what they were watching/looking at when this went down??!!"

Probably zoomed in on some tourist camel toes on the sidewalks.............I would, naw just joking. :jester:

Really, damn this is the White House. Someone said on TV he could of had a bomb vest strapped on and caused some damage because he got inside. Doesn't matter if POTUS was home or not, that would have got more cheers than anything since 9/11 by Islamofacist around the world.

They want it to look relatively open to the people, not like some dictators palace outside. Maybe a detachment of Marines with fixed bayonets on the grounds until they tighten up their procedures, I dunno.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,258 Senior Member
    Curious George probably won't let the snipers have any ammo as long as he's in range!
    :roll:
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
    Razor wire; lots and lots and lots of razor wire.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,006 Senior Member
    Just have Moochell greet people at the door, nobody will even want in, then!!
    Big Al1 wrote: »

:spittingcoffee::spittingcoffee:
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 4,557 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    Supposedly there are snipers on the roof of the WH. Wonder what they were watching/looking at when this went down??!!

Celebrating smoking weed with Willie Nelson.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/president-carter-attends-willie-nelson-concert-at-white-house
    The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Ayn Rand
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 14,834 Senior Member

Playing fetch with with the dogs that were supposed to be running down the intruder....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • TrueTone911TrueTone911 Senior Member Posts: 6,045 Senior Member
    Do you think it was an accident?

Their protection is falling to the level of their opinion of the one they protect.
    Big Chief wrote: »
    They want it to look relatively open to the people, not like some dictators palace outside. Maybe a detachment of Marines with fixed bayonets on the grounds until they tighten up their procedures, I dunno.

The way he has treated the Marine guards over the years, having them do that would drag their morale down even more. The 'Starbucks Salute' that Obama gave them a few days ago was the only time I've seen them perk up in a while. They were finally able to salute something strong for a change, a cup of coffee! :roll2:

cpj wrote: »
    Now THAT'S funny. Sad, but funny.

Even the DEMs were on that gal in charge of the SS. Some kinda hearing on the hill they have been showing parts of on TV today.
    Big Al1 wrote: »

She probably had them remove candy bars from their break-room vending machines fer apple slices or something about as tasteless! So they made a run to the nearest 7-11 for some Pogy Bait.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 10,725 Senior Member
    Even the DEMs were on that gal in charge of the SS. Some kinda hearing on the hill they have been showing parts of on TV today.

Even the Dems are afraid of having Biden be President.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
    CHIRO1989 wrote: »
    Even the Dems are afraid of having Biden be President.

Hey if Obammy resigned or got impeached, wouldn't that be a hoot fer a couple years! least he ain't afraid to crack an un- PC joke now and again.
    Hey if Obammy resigned or got impeached, wouldn't that be a hoot fer a couple years! least he ain't afraid to crack an un- PC joke now and again.

If Obama resigned or got impeached and Biden stepped up as President, the Congress is required to elect a new Vice President and declare a vacancy in the Congress. Can you imagine the gridlock in Congress trying to elect a new Vice President? That would be better than a three ring circus and a Warner Brothers cartoon festival for the duration!

• CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 10,725 Senior Member
    If Obama resigned or got impeached and Biden stepped up as President, the Congress is required to elect a new Vice President and declare a vacancy in the Congress. Can you imagine the gridlock in Congress trying to elect a new Vice President? That would be better than a three ring circus and a Warner Brothers cartoon festival for the duration!

Maybe the Secret Service Agents are smarter than they appear at this moment.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
    [IMG][/img]ByzJqdNIMAAtpUujpglarge_zps6c579acb.jpg
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 14,834 Senior Member
    I have thoroughly examined this situation and come to the determination that the whole affair is a huge steaming pile of cow flop....
    Every news report I see about it is rife with speculation...
    The fence jumper "could have" been carrying a gun.....but he wasn't...
    The fence jumper "could have" been a suicide bomber.....but he wasn't...
    IF he had turned left he "could have" gained access to the President's residence.....but he didn't...
    He "could have" been a threat to the current occupant of the white house...but the guy wasn't home....so he didn't....

When we take into consideration two very important facts...
    (1) No level of security is bullet proof.
    (2) Feces occur.

The whole thing is a non-starter being blown out of proportion by....well....pretty much everybody! Left, Right and Center....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"