Home Main Category Personal Defense

Portland Police arrest salt & pepper team robbing people.

DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior MemberPosts: 9,496 Senior Member
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/10/portland_police_arrest_pair_in.html

Portland Oregon Police arrested a salt & pepper team that not only robbed people of their valuables, they also cut them and forced them to get naked!

Another good reason to always be armed.
"There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    AKA The Shaker Gang :tooth:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Sammy Davis Jr. and Peter Lawford are robbing people? I thought those guys were dead!

MV5BMTM1MzIzNTMyOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjYyMTM4NA@@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

:jester:
    Jerry
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    That's just Portland for you.
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    That's just Portland for you.

Progressive Diverse City, huh.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,249 Senior Member
    Went to a class with some Portland officers a couple years back. They said the general attitude of the city was "Keep Portland Weird".
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    Went to a class with some Portland officers a couple years back. They said the general attitude of the city was "Keep Portland Weird".

That is the slogan here, I first heard it in relation to the Portland naked bicycle event, the anti gun crowd seem to like slogans in that line.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    Portland would fit right in to California. Now, how to get it there...
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    I dont think California would want Portland now that CCW is commonly accepted.