Couple of more game cam pics

knitepoetknitepoet Senior MemberPosts: 18,672 Senior Member
This is the same cam as the 9pt, I just moved it a little to get a better view of the field
WGI_00061_zps3bc91a00.jpg

This one is on the longest field I have. Where this buck is standing is ~145 yards from my stand. Actually, the camera is pointed AT my stand.

IMG_00351_zpse2279ee5.jpg

edited to add: ignore the date and time on the second one, for some reason that cam went stupid and reset the date and time :confused:
Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Replies

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,904 Senior Member
    I hate you
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,672 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »
    I hate you
    It gets worse Neduardo :p
    Pulled this pic from the time lapse on my third field. It gives the best pic of all four, but separately in other pics in the time lapse) you can see that all 4 of these deer are bucks
    4deer_zps251ab654.jpg

Just an FYI, the front corner of the pole barn is 30 yards from the cam, and the cam is actually mounted ON the front of the shooting house. And bow season opens next Wed. With my school schedule, it'll be Friday 10/17 before I get to go through :tissue:

edited to add: also, pulling it from the time lapse, and then transferring it through google drive from lap top to desk top to photobucket shrank the pic :cuss: I'll see if I can get a larger one uploaded ASAP
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,816 Senior Member
    Go get 'em when season opens! :up:
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,672 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    Go get 'em when season opens! :up:
    Yessir, that is my plan :tooth:
    We just got a "new" (to us) upright freezer, it needs more venison in it :roll2: