Home Main Category Personal Defense

While asleep . . . Where do you keep your SD weapon?

12346»

Replies

• JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 16,926 Senior Member
    KSDeputy wrote: »
    By my bed. After they get in after setting the alarm system off, and by the dog, I guess I will have to shoot them?

Haven't seen you here...another Kansan...Welcome....Pretty soon we'll outnumber the freakin Texans....I like the way you think....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    KSDeputy wrote: »
    By my bed. After they get in after setting the alarm system off, and by the dog, I guess I will have to shoot them?

How do they get past the dog ? Mine is really alert and dependable ...
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    Smack it on the back of the head with a lead pipe while it sleeps?

Colonel Mustard.
    In the Library.
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 11,742 Senior Member
    DoctorWho wrote: »
    How do they get past the dog ? Mine is really alert and dependable ...

Two words: Porkchop.
    Concealed carry is for protection, open carry is for attention.
    Nope, we are partners, and he watches out for me, he knows his meals come from me, and he has saved my life by warning me more than once or thrice....... porkchop is one word.....FYI...
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    DoctorWho wrote: »
    Nope, we are partners, and he watches out for me, he knows his meals come from me, and he has saved my life by warning me more than once or thrice....... porkchop is one word.....FYI...

As opposed to anyone who's got a cat. The cat's reaction to burglars is "Go ahead, take what you want, just dump a little more chow in my dish before you leave, okay? And could you turn on the TV?"
    My dog is like a radar, early warning system, he does not bark at everything, but when he tenses up, I know something is up, from his body language.