Under control

BufordBuford Senior MemberPosts: 6,652 Senior Member
Relax folks everything is under control.

Undercontrol.jpg
Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.

Replies

• tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    Buford wrote: »
    Relax folks everything is under control.

Undercontrol.jpg
    Sad really. Funny, but sad.
    It's because I hate Trump.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,821 Senior Member
    That cartoon kind of pinpoints the problem. The problem is the panel in the lower right.

CDC has a patent on one of the strains of Ebola, and it's the one from Uganda. They were issued the patent in 2010. Why would they have a patent? Are they planning on using it? :silly:

http://www.google.com/patents/CA2741523A1?cl=en
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,985 Senior Member
    Gee, how can the most open administration ever be screwing up on EVERYTHING!
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,102 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    That cartoon kind of pinpoints the problem. The problem is the panel in the lower right.

CDC has a patent on one of the strains of Ebola, and it's the one from Uganda. They were issued the patent in 2010. Why would they have a patent? Are they planning on using it? :silly:

Odd, indeed. I'm not sure how the international community interacts with US patent law, but why patent it?

My only conclusion is that it provides the CDC with an immediate lawful action plan should any private laboratory attempt to isolate Ebola in the states. With a generic patent, they can prevent it from being "made".
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,652 Senior Member
    Bio weapons just shows how arrogant and stupid the human race is.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,570 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »

Perhaps they already are.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,803 Senior Member
    sgtrock21 wrote: »
    Perhaps they already are.

Hmmm I'm feeling pretty sickly right now......

:silly::silly::silly::silly:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.