Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

"Fast and Furious" Was Plot Against Second Amendment - NRA's La Pierre

It all makes sense after reading this article from Newmax.com. This story continues to grow, and keeps getting darker. The feds purposely send guns across the border, and the administration
planned to say, see how we need more gun control in the U.S. with all these illegal guns crossing the border.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/LaPierre-NRA-gunrunning-fastandfurious/2011/10/14/id/414545?s=al&promo_code=D441-1

Replies

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,894 Senior Member
    Ain't new news; but, keep it out there so the slow to understand will get the message.
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    When the basic facts of FF came to light, you remember that I posted a thread here, asking why the feds did the project at all. Sure, it was stupid but I simply couldn't figure out what their reason was.

Some here correctly saw it for what it was -- a plot to show how we needed stronger gun control. I thought, naw, that's way too Machiavellian, but now I'm persuaded otherwise.

The Obama Regime deliberately plotted to impose stricter gun laws. How many people have died and will yet die for this criminal conspiracy?

Minimum, Holder has to resign, but I don't think that will be enough. Remember that the 2012 election may put a Republican into the White House with a new big Senate majority behind him. This is not going to go away.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    The plot became obvious to me when the talking heads at Pravda (Uh, make that NBC) started their propaganda blitz about "guns on the border" and blaming border-state gun shops and gun shows for supplying the drug traffickers with weapons. Their news coverage didn't make sense when they cited repeated situations where full-auto weapons were used in cross-border incidents. The only place to get those guns would be the US government, definitely not gun show vendors or an average gun shop. Now we're finding that the rock-n-roll stuff is coming in from points south, not north, and/or from hijacked Mexican police and military weapons. The conspiracy to create a crisis and use it to gut the 2nd. Amendment doesn't sound far-fetched at all when the general lack of integrity of the players involved is considered!
    Jerry
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member
    It all makes sense after reading this article from Newmax.com. This story continues to grow, and keeps getting darker. The feds purposely send guns across the border, and the administration
    planned to say, see how we need more gun control in the U.S. with all these illegal guns crossing the border.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/LaPierre-NRA-gunrunning-fastandfurious/2011/10/14/id/414545?s=al&promo_code=D441-1

Hmm....do we now think the ATF equates "law abiding"? Irony.....
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

• CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member
    samzhere wrote: »
    When the basic facts of FF came to light, you remember that I posted a thread here, asking why the feds did the project at all. Sure, it was stupid but I simply couldn't figure out what their reason was.

Some here correctly saw it for what it was -- a plot to show how we needed stronger gun control. I thought, naw, that's way too Machiavellian, but now I'm persuaded otherwise.

The Obama Regime deliberately plotted to impose stricter gun laws. How many people have died and will yet die for this criminal conspiracy?

Minimum, Holder has to resign, but I don't think that will be enough. Remember that the 2012 election may put a Republican into the White House with a new big Senate majority behind him. This is not going to go away.

I posted this long ago, and was beaten down for daring to suggest the ATF was involved in such nefarious transactions. Hell, Sheriff Dan threatened to ban me for false accusations and conspiracy theories....
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

• robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    The plot became obvious to me when the talking heads at Pravda (Uh, make that NBC) started their propaganda blitz about "guns on the border" and blaming border-state gun shops and gun shows for supplying the drug traffickers with weapons. Their news coverage didn't make sense when they cited repeated situations where full-auto weapons were used in cross-border incidents. The only place to get those guns would be the US government, definitely not gun show vendors or an average gun shop. Now we're finding that the rock-n-roll stuff is coming in from points south, not north, and/or from hijacked Mexican police and military weapons. The conspiracy to create a crisis and use it to gut the 2nd. Amendment doesn't sound far-fetched at all when the general lack of integrity of the players involved is considered!
    Jerry

Teach has got this right on the $$$$$ It's nothing more than an Ole Bat Ears back door policy to GUT THE 2ND AMENDMENT.
    "It is what it is":usa:
    It might be interesting to know that here in Las Cruces NM, there are several pro-gun organizations that have joined forces to get the Rick Reese,and family some $$$ together for legal assistance... Fund Raisers, lobbying and placing flyers about.....
    The ATF is most dangerous to the public when they are in danger of being defunded by Congress. Waco anyone

Something that still bothers me about this and probably always will is the fact that Barrak H Obama, can't prosecute Eric Holder, because Holder has to protect all the illegal dockuments that Obummy has like his Birth Cert. SS, HS diploma, college degree.. etc.
    Here is the last paragraph from the article:

But he said the NRA had not and will not endorse any individual GOP candidate. “All those candidates have positive records on the Second Amendment issues. We are not going to get into the Republican primaries,” he said.

“Our job is to protect the Second Amendment and that means that every gun owner, every Second Amendment supporter needs to do everything they can to make sure that President Obama does not get a second term so that he can destroy the Second Amendment.

“This is the most dangerous election in our lifetime for the Second Amendment freedom that American citizens have. A second term by President Obama will break the back of that freedom in this country.”

Read more on Newsmax.com: NRA's LaPierre: 'Fast and Furious' Was Plot Against Second Amendment
    Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    Of course it was. That was the only reason Holder and the gang (And I do mean Gang) let it happen. It never did a thing to help alliviate any problems with the Mexican Drug Lords murdering people. I don't think Holder and his band of merry men (and women) give a "Rat's Behind" Who is dying in Mexico, or even right here in the good ol' USA for that matter. What happened is first the Demwitts made the statement that most of the guns the Mexican cartels were using were from the U.S. Then they were hit with protests from legal and honeralble lawful minded American Gun Dealers, Citizens, and all the 2nd Amendment groups (Mainly NRA). So they construed this amazingly non brilliant plan to show the world where the arms are coming from. Yeah Yeah Yeah Right Erick. But they got caught holding the bag so you're hearing all kinds of BS now as they are trying to find a deversion to get the heat off their back. But I don't think it's working.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.